Right on Canadian infidel
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Flashbacks ??

Post by PipperNavy on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 20:35

I know I'll never 100% back to normal , and my personel Doc said that it'll be a life time of work .. DVA(my sister who just retired from there) told me once I'm awarded a pension they can never take it away .and I have not meet any one that this has happened too .. Yet!!
Rags do you mean that they can lower my monthly payments ? if this ever happens a wise old soul told me GET A LAWYER ASAP.. thanks CSAT for all the imput .. He won't like our next meeting when I tell him he's full of SHIT! .. One day at a time for this Cat Smile
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 20:47

RobbieRoyal wrote:Let me inform all of you something very simple and something that is misrepresented here. If a member is medically released with a sever chronic report from a shrink, then let this be understood he is at 70%, if you think for one minute that you can medicate someone with sc PTSD for 10 years then your all smoking dope and you have become some cheesy downgrade. I know of no one who has become stable enough at this level to be reassessed and labelled depressed. Pat Strogan has now been assessed as a PTSD statistic. Bolt only you know your level of competence and brother your gut knows where you are, if your unhappy with your new treatment voice it now before you are put into an even darker place, do not let people tell you your comfort zone your the casualty not them. I hope it works out well buddy.

Thanks RobbieRoyal Smile After being on These damn meds for 10 yrs .. I'm so tired of being F*cked up ..But as for the last 3 months I'm down to 1 pill a day and i split that in 1/2 .. Omg it was rough and hard but my Wife and Some Old friends got me thru it.. The money is really not everthing I really want my Life Back thats all ! As for what RR said *do not let people tell you your comfort zone your the casualty not them*
I will do that .. thanx Folks and God Bless you all
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:15

Pipper

Yes DVA on their re evaluation on any condition can lower or raise your VAC pension. There has been a unwritten law about reassessing PTSD since late 2000s that they will not evaluate PTSD clients unless they ask for re evaluation. It is not written in stone just an agreement to not lay too much pressure on already fragile people.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:30

ahh thanks Rags Smile
PipperNavy
CSAT Member