IMPORTANT VIP GRANT INFO

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IMPORTANT VIP GRANT INFO

Post by Guest on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 19:00

nav I get mine via blue cross in cheque form buds.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 19:05

Thanks, Propat, When you submitted receipts thru the year was it cheque also? I used to get cheque but now blue cross direct deposits my VIP so maybe the grant might be direct deposited ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 19:26

nav I got cheques through the years and you get the payments up front.i got mine a month a go ore so to bring me to December and will get another cheque in December for the next 6 months.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by ghillie on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 16:06

Hi Navrat, my anniversary date was 9 Feb, I received a check 10 days later for half the allotted amount, but you had to submit your claims, and if not all allotment was used, it was reduced. I called for the second portion and my due date is 8 Aug, she said that the check will be sent out that week for me. Make sure you submit all your receipts from last year soonest. Or they will cut your benefits.
ghillie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rideout3621 on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 07:32

WRT Snow Clearing - does the work have to be completed first? Receipt sent in for payment? I'm not getting it? They tell me I'm entitled to $1300. annually, how do I get this money?

rideout3621
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by teentitan on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:09

On your VIP renewal date (call the NCCN and ask "when is my VIP renewal date?") you will receive half of what was paid to you for your VIP services the previous year. Then 6 months later the other half will be given to you. They pay via direct deposit into your bank account.

So make sure all your receipts before your VIP renewal date are submitted.
teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3209
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ghillie on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 01:22

With regards to the VIP grant although I called to ensure all my receipt were accounted for, and that I used up all my VIP supported by receipts, my grant was reduced, no longer window washing, and my Grounds Maintenance was reduced by the exact amount that was submitted by a local snow clearing company. Will be talking to my CM. Has anyone else had the window washing removed from their entitlement?
ghillie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 09:14

ghillie I talked to o whole host of people including my CM (who is great ) about their tables and the fact I was only getting 10$ an hour. nothing changed until I got a call from blue cross who sends out my checks . they ( at least in my opinion ) were open and honest. they told me they only have one table and that's all they go by. when I told them my concerns about the 10$ an hour they asked me a bunch of questions ,hose size ,yard size,ect. my VIP went up over 800$ A YEAR .they called me so I don't have a contact # but if you could get hold of them they may help as well if the CM thing doesn't pan out.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollygagger54 on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:11

As a VIP recipient I have already received the first of 2 payments totaling $2400 for the fiscal year 2013 with regards to housekeeping but I lost out on groundskeeping because I am an apartment dweller. No receipts required. One hand giveth and the other taketh away. Amen.

Lollygagger54
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by teentitan on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:13

Lolly do you pay condo fees? If so contact your CM and ask for your grounds keeping because that is/should be considered grounds keeping.
teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3209
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top