MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS

Post by William Hurl on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:34

Good for you man. Very happy for you. I am actually pleased as well. But I grateful for the effort of everyone involved.

William Hurl
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:35

And you aint one of em... So you know what you should do...

Back to top Go down

Post by William Hurl on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:36

Without all members we would not be here. It was all of us that accomplished the victory, not just a chosen few. So to everyone including you, I say Thank You.

William Hurl
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:46

AND without a strong lead plaintif we would not be were we are at right now!
And your write that he is running his mouth on FB, yiou are doing any better here? He is just responding to your mouth tunning!

Back to top Go down

Post by William Hurl on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:48

Again I say Thank you to all members including Mr.Manuge. And again I Thank you as well.

William Hurl
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:54

He wants to relay to members of CSAT, that he will be attending the Hwy of Heroes celebration on June 1st in Trenton ont, he wants to see us in person to here what we think.
Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by William Hurl on Mon 06 May 2013, 13:58

As much as I would like to shake his hand, I will be in London all day at a football game. It would have been nice to go home for a weekend and see the ceremony. Friggin kids take up all of your time. Smile

William Hurl
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieRoyal on Mon 06 May 2013, 14:24

DJ why are you throwing out insults, all you had to do was ignore them yet here we are again jumping on each other. This post was into play to be something of an ongoing veteran therapy sticky not a run and gun insult area so calm down and start tossing insults elsewhere. The idea was to exchange stories between veterans that do not need to run from insults but have the ability to share ideas and understand the distance one need not climb to feel home here on CSAT. I ask politely can we just refrain from insulting others. As far as Dennis shooting off his mouth, so be it let him do so. He does not need any defense nor does he require any quarter from those that deem him ignorant.
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Mon 06 May 2013, 14:26

I have a friend that lives in his neighbourhood that I usually visit each summer, if I make it down this summer, I will definitely track him down, thank him, and shake his hand.
Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by William Hurl on Mon 06 May 2013, 14:26

Agreed. Apologies.

William Hurl
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 06 May 2013, 15:53

RR why you comming down on me?? Wtf. He started mouthing off about Dennis and I interveened, somerhing wrong with that? And if you take time reading I did not throw the insults! Hard to have an opinion here without getting a kick in the gut. And opinion does not include bashing, which I do not respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 06 May 2013, 15:58

The King is dead, Long live the King

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Mon 06 May 2013, 17:39

DJ you sort of did insult him, by saying that he either needed a life or a dog and that he was laughable. Dennis has lost the respect of many on here and within the class, not for his actions with the lawsuit, but how he has dealt with criticism, and to those class members who sought clarification on different matters. He acted as if he was all so important, and that everyone else was beneath him, and that our concerns did not merit his or our lawyers attention. In fact has stated several times that PD is not our lawyers, only HIS. But in my opinion, if I and other class members are paying the lawyer far more money than Dennis, then he is OUR lawyer. He even went as far as calling one members home and berating him and cursing him out in a phone message, which that Veterans family had to listen to. Mind you this had all gone on long before you joined the website, so you may not have been aware of his actions.

So in the future, know that Dennis does not need your intervention, as he is a grown ass man, who obviously still reads the forums, and if he feels the need to defend himself, he is quite capable of doing so by himself. According to him, HE took on the GoC, and HE won, because HE was on the news, and it was HIS name on the lawsuit, so defending himself against a statement about him running his mouth off, should be a piece of cake. But honestly if it wasn't for the class, and the seriously disabled Veterans affected by the clawback, Dennis' individual case would have been laughed out of the Federal Court building, so he should be thanking the class for giving his case the weight it needed to win, instead of publicly insulting other class members or their CSAT posts on his FB site.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by William Hurl on Mon 06 May 2013, 17:55

Thank you Bigrex. I do not know Mr.Manuge nor do I want to. I have read every post he has made on Facebook and all of the ones on here I could find. In every case where someone questioned or disagreed with him he went into personal attack mode. I would still shake his hand and thank him for what he did, but I would also shake the hand of every other member as well, WE did this. I don't know why the man behaves this way, and at this point I don't give a shit. He has become a tool for the lawyers, and because of that I look at him and the lawyers as simply means to an end, that were bought and paid for by every member of the class. It seemed to me that the moment we all signed the paperwork, we were cut off from having any inside knowledge or substantial input. We became the "dumb muscle" standing behind the suits that were using us to intimidate the GOC.

It is almost over and I for one cannot wait to the day where I will not have listen to Saint Dennis and his disciples, it has become quite nauseating watching him and the lawyers pat themselves on the back for THEIR victory and all the disciples hang on their every word and regurgitate it on command.

William Hurl
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieRoyal on Mon 06 May 2013, 18:34

DJ sorry to wait this long for a response and I am only asking that we do not insult each other, nothing more nothing less. I will not entertain he said she said as I previously stated this is therapy corner not insult corner. For the record I will never shake any mans hand that threatens me with physical violence and if you knew me you would probably like me DJ but I find no credence in those that hide behind a forum. I stand tall and will not back down from any man, I know my way around the block and like those cowards that hid behind ther rank this clown hides behind a FB account he controls, so what he des is his business but I will tell you or anyone if you want me come and get me and may you enjoy my company and pm me for an invite.
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top