Stop Drop! Winds 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stop Drop! Winds 12

Post by CanadianInfidel on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 16:44

The wind was knocked out of my sail once again. My trigger finger is itching for justice. I was denied again from VAC on my recent reassessment application. WTF? Now they expect me to fight via the appeal board, I have a current battle for disability tax Credit, I have weekly trips to Ottawa for OSI clinic, and now for CHEO as well for my eldest son. I am going to snap! I've been fighting the system for 15 years. David and Goliath. I just don't have the strength anymore to fight. I'm going off the grid for awhile.
Pro fuckin Patria, Facta non Verba, Ex Coelis, Never Pass a Fault.......fuck it!
CanadianInfidel
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop Drop! Winds 12

Post by nemo on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 18:01

That is too bad VAC denied you. I tried for a reassessment recently myself. I was told that I am grandfathered into the 2005 table of disabilities and that the 2006 table of disabilities would assess me at less....even tho I am actually worse. But for now, I am not going to go any further. So I remain at the same level I was.

nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop Drop! Winds 12

Post by bigrex on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 19:30

I know how you feel Infidel, VAC denied my disability claim as well, and just got the letter today. They blamed the lymphodema on my weight, even though the pitting edema has been present since the day I had knee surgery in 2004 and the surgeon screwed up the procedure. It's as if they look for any way to completely go against the spirit of "Benefit of Doubt". And the worst part is, they didn't provide any rational argument as to why it was denied, other than I'm overweight. There is no medical documentation of edema in either leg prior to my surgeries, but several mentions afterwards, including by the surgeon and my post op physiotherapist. I'm just so freakin pissed off right now, I'm glad I don't live closer to the local VAC office, because my wife hide my keys because I was going to go on a rampage earlier, and it's too far to walk even with adrenaline masking the pain.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3073
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top