Stay on top of the CRA !!!

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stay on top of the CRA !!!

Post by pinger on Sat 10 Jan 2015, 20:37

And Sharks smell blood... selectively. pinger.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:41

ya a buddy of mine knows a guy that ended up borrowing a pile from his bank to pay his tax bill.

ya know its their money and they do have a responsibility to take care of it and know approximately how much they would need to put away for tax. failing that they should have not spent a dime till their taxes were complete.

but noooooo the CRA makes it WAY to difficult for that plan to work.

how can ya know how much to put away when the CRA WILL NOT TELL YOU how your taxes will be calculated . I called them many times im guessing at least 30 times to get the deemed tax rates for the years I needed to pay them . they kept telling me their was no deemed tax , they never here'd of deemed tax, you will not have to pay deemed tax and so on.

couldn't get an answer it was fracking frustrating .

some guys only spent the money after their taxes were done then to find out the CRA franked up their taxes now need to pay a pile more.

I mean their is just no fracking winning with these guys!!!!!

even if you do everything the right way they find a way to frack you!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 20:41

Yup, sometimes you can do everything right and still get shredded. Be pro-active, try to stay 3 steps ahead and your ass is still grass at the end of the day. Maybe they are re-defining a Canadian tax payer? Hell, that makes a lot of sense.
But what of others inside and out of this forum who for whatever reason, are not on top of their ka-ka sit?

I am also reminded of some similiarities. Between this thread and the 2,300 COLA thread. Both involve politicians and lawyers. Both of them have their motives and want money (OURS!). Far too many connect the dots to me, and time and again I am proven right. Bloody dirtballs. If you can count more of either on one hand with integrity and mileage you get an extra slice of raisen pie Smile

Stay well, fair winds. pinger.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 16:54

ya trooper seen the story that this spawned from, these guys were really fracked up last year according to a review of advise given to business .

they didn't do a study on individual returns but then again us guys don't need one as we already know how fracked up they were in that regard.

propat

Last edited by propat on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 16:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 16:57

honestly these guys were knowledgeable, informative , helpful and professional up until last year.

WTF HAPPENED .

in one year WTF was going on.

propat

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top