Is this site being watched (I don't trust them)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is this site being watched (I don't trust them)

Post by RobbieRoyal on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 06:40

Not trying to be a pain in the arse here but I was told by VAC that if I wanted I could actually do some simple yard work as that in itself would allow me a sense of worth and well you know the rest pretty simple I think, however if a SISIP Agent or a CRA Agent saw me climbing a ladder and putting up Christmas lights would I be breeching the LTD or CPPD health criteria to collect these benefits who knows
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 09:27

That is a legitimate question RR. For me gardening was a passion and gave me a sense of peace and accomplishment but I cant do that anymore so what I decided to do is garden in pots and lots of them on my decks. That way I can sit on my chair and deadhead away while being able to enjoy the potted flowers and even veggies. No ladders required. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by teentitan on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 11:24

I really can't comment on SISIP but I do know if VAC tries to reduce your PA they need years of proof that your condition has gotten better.

I have been told this from CM's to ADM's in VAC. They all say the same thing as well...if you garden, blow snow, cut grass they are OK with it because as RR said it is a sense of worth and pride. But they always say do not push yourself too hard and always work with your spouse or a neighbour.
teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar on Sun 08 Jun 2014, 23:36

The internet is certainly no place to discuss anything you don't want others to know about. No matter how secure we think it is.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top