Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

CVA gutted Good or Bad

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CVA gutted Good or Bad

Post by Guest on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 17:31

teen that's right and due to the criteria a vet organization whose leadership is made up of mostly civilians are still recognized as stakeholders where organizations whose entire leadership group consists of actual vets are not .

blows my fracking mind

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 17:24

All we have control over is how we are with each other and how we help one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 17:07

I really believe they don't care

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 16:59

Veteran Voice and Veterans of Canada have also been excluded from the VAC Stakeholders.

Very hypocritical by VAC. They are "molding" all future dealings between VAC and the client to be online but yet they don't want to hear from the virtual communities?
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyRMS on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 14:08

ArtyRMS
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:49

wow very good question buds I may have more on this at a later date but here are a few thoughts right off .

the Tories are trampling all over free speech as a prelude to the upcoming election especially when vets are concerned as it seems they think vets issues may play a role in what may be a very close election.

im guessing your definition of productive would have to come in to play.

if that means making real change well only the GOC can do that and in this one that means the PM . so no.

if it means making noise and getting the word out on vets issues I mean in the media so all Canadians can read and understand . well in my opinion HE HAS DONE THAT LOL.

if the tories only have to sit down with pro GOC organizations like the legion to discuss vets issues well I guess they can do whatever they want including nothing at all and say they did what the vets organizations asked them to do.

question ; if this organization was not effective ( FOR VETS ) would the Tories have made this move ???????

I THINK NOT!!!!

MTF

propat

Back to top Go down

CVA gutted Good or Bad

Post by RobbieRoyal on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 09:54

Newly-appointed Veterans Affairs Minister Erin O’Toole has informed an advocacy group(Canadian Veteran Advocacy lead by Mike Blais) for wounded and psychologically injured veterans that it is no longer a stakeholder adviser to the Veterans Affairs department.

Do we really need a lot of these organizations or is too many too convoluted?
Opinion here but I see no real reason or any real evidence that this particular group did any real advocating, sure they Mike has given hit left testicle but how productive have this particular veterans group been. I don't know?
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top