Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Post by Dannypaj on Sun 17 Dec 2017, 09:53

Almost like a prediction.
Bright minded people coming together for one common purpose.
We are the living breathing charter.
Stay on task.
Every single effort counts and it is working (as we grind our way through the system know as VAC).
We need and demand for all to be back up to par.
Two years and breath easy.
Action stations on Tuesday?
NO, will ride out the battle, because it is the way the battle (courts) is set up.
Two years and seeing some positive change?
Keep hauling away and all hands on deck on Tuesday.
Reaction Exclamation

Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Post by Dannypaj on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 06:21

Dannypaj wrote:Lump-sum top up, an increase in ELB, renaming the PIA to CIA and TPI to diminish earnings capacity and talks of a pension for our injured veterans in the near future! This is all still in view and some are now tangible.

Wait and see! And in the mean time be kind to yourself and your family. They are what counts in the end.
"Your family will be the ones at your funeral in the end of it all, not Veterans Affairs Canada (Last Post not sure, probably need your signature, although dead) and a sense of humor is good to have as well". 

We've got this vets.
Public support and attention to detail during next elections.

Play your card right and re-install the pension for veterans months prior to voting, this will assure a sit in the house for years to come, why wouldn't any Minister not play this hand during elections.
We are worth a million plus votes and an limitless budget to put our point across.

He would have my vote again if this was made concrete.

Ps. I managed to pry myself out of the house and help out a senior veteran (ex-RCR type) here in Nova Scotia.
I set him up on MyVAC account. He had no clue at all what was happening in his file. Now he does.

Please tell me this isn't really happening and they know votes count.
Man oh man!
An insurance guy at the head of the helm, yikes.
We will keep our cards close to our chest, we have a common mission even though they try to divide us NVC PA guys.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 05:43

Lump-sum top up, an increase in ELB, renaming the PIA to CIA and TPI to diminish earnings capacity and talks of a pension for our injured veterans in the near future! This is all still in view and some are now tangible.

Wait and see! And in the mean time be kind to yourself and your family. They are what counts in the end.
"Your family will be the ones at your funeral in the end of it all, not Veterans Affairs Canada (Last Post not sure, probably need your signature, although dead) and a sense of humor is good to have as well". 

We've got this vets.
Public support and attention to detail during next elections.

Play your card right and re-install the pension for veterans months prior to voting, this will assure a sit in the house for years to come, why wouldn't any Minister not play this hand during elections.
We are worth a million plus votes and an limitless budget to put our point across.

He would have my vote again if this was made concrete.

Ps. I managed to pry myself out of the house and help out a senior veteran (ex-RCR type) here in Nova Scotia.
I set him up on MyVAC account. He had no clue at all what was happening in his file. Now he does.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:52

I was reading back to see where we where, to where we are now.
Doesn't look promising.
Excuse the pun
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:48

Older topics brought back to front is always good to see Danny!

It shows your reading the full of CSAT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 06:40

CARE, COMMON SENSE and RESPECT, you can not have compassion with out common sense.

Veterans are Veterans are Veterans.
No more splitting Herhs, we are united and we stand arm in arm, coast to coast.

Eh! Petit, GuY!
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 06:36

WE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL WE WIN> SO GIVE UP, PLEASE.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 06:34

Yes, reading back on this, I can only agree with the following statement by a CSAT member;

yup cutting off the tail of the snake aint gonna stop it from biting you I suppose . ridicules times call for ridicules measures . I suppose its time for vets orgs and advocates to skip the whole call for the MVA to resign thing its soooo 2015 anyway and go straight to asking for the resignation of the prime minister himself .

NOW would be the perfect time for that . play their game by saying he promised to return ( and this is important ) THE PA PENSION and lied through his teeth . sooo we want him to resign . this relatively small sacrifice would undoubtedly improve the well being of many disabled vets and their families and save a few of those vets lives who have sacrificed so much more .

JT since even with the power of the PMO you cannot live up to your promises we are asking you to help us by stepping aside so maybe someone with the proper abilities can.

ya I know it aint goona happen . if all vets orgs start clamoring for this though it would make a great story for ANY reporter and really sine a huge lite on the subject .

always question authority

propat
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Riddick on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 10:54

I have seen changes....more so in the last year........ be it changes with the MVA to the Equitas Society and the lawsuit.....more staff at VAC......so you are right propat holding them accountable (be it the government, VAC or VRAB) can happen....... slowly....but yes it can happen. Having said that.... in the last year there have been more voices becoming more vocal then ever......and this is where the strength in numbers makes a difference.

So it is vital to us, if not getting what we want ....at least get more then what we have which is a step closer to what is only fair.

Riddick
Riddick
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 08:56

ya bud picking the best of the three bad sucks but what are we ta do . if you were on the ballot I would be voting for you but sadly we have what we have .

I don't give a frack what they say about accountability I will hold them accountable anyway to the best of my ability .

just want a chance to correct some of the evils especially the big one and its hard to hold a politician accountable for breaking a promise they never even made .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Riddick on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 07:36

Thanks propat.....

For me this is a big election year for a few reasons......primarily it is the first year I have really taken interest (getting more syndical I guess) especially in the veterans department. Been getting really burned about false promises and smoke and mirrors.....give money in one hand (vets and child tax benefits for example) and take it back in another..I hate hypocrisy.....just own it man but Harper is the worst, I do not want that limp wristed dictator back (ya he says he is out even if he wins.......trying to save face).

I do believe the 3 top choices are not good....so it's pick the devil you know...

Also politicians claim they are not accountable for campaign promises!!! get the frack out of here, they must think Canadians are dumb as stumps.

K.... JT it is.....

Riddick
Riddick
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 09 Oct 2015, 18:45

johnny thanks for voting buds I understand about the NDP thing as well I too was hoping for some really big things from them but got disappointed .

thing is I wanted all parties to come to the plate and make the choice difficult but that didn't happen .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Fri 09 Oct 2015, 18:15

Lol, sorry this headspacing of mine did not see the poll topic below..but I could not give a rats a__ who sees that I support JT..VVV..
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Fri 09 Oct 2015, 18:12

Riddick, propat. - Voted 2 days ago for JT. I was on the fence right up until I seen that Peter did not try to go to bat for us, and put in the same or better policies then Leslie. I have been reamed with redtape this past 2 yrs, and I am so tired of getting it up the you know what by this gov. VVV..
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman on Fri 09 Oct 2015, 16:13

Very good point propat

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum