Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 17:56

Trooper, it's Trudeaus smile, something about it just makes us feel a warm and fuzzy inside plus I know how much Teen loves Trudeau so I'll have to throw my vote where are leader suggests!

Back to top Go down

Re: Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 16:40

NDP has been fighting for veterans and the elderly more then any other party. A lot of seniors are only recieving 1100 dollars per month liberals and conservatives have been a cancer for Canada for years. harpers a dictator and trudeaus a silver spoon non working hippy. NDP mulcair has common sense ideas and wants to spend tax payers money in canada. NDP has not been given a chance i personally think its time. The other two really!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by georges on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 16:42

wild thing, the ideal is not bad!!!

georges
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 18:36

wild thing they are defiantly worth considering.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 13:03

W5 on CTV has a special on him tonight at 0700 all vets should check it out hell all Canadians should watch jt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 21:01

just watched it, Mulcair has my vote. very smart, common sense, strait shooter no bull shit not a dictator and con artist like harper and he worked, not in politics to raise his family. trudeau never worked a real job in his life. I was impressed he is not self serving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 06:25

We the undersigned residents of Canada recognize the following:

• Canadian Forces and RCMP veterans and their families deserve our deepest gratitude and deserve to be taken care of. (This is a no brainer)
  • After nine years of Conservative government, too many veterans and their families still cannot access adequate health care, pensions and other vital supports—and are now dealing with the closure of nine frontline Veterans Affairs offices;
  • Tom Mulcair has a plan to end service pension clawbacks, re-open shuttered Veterans Affairs offices, and widen access to quality home care, long-term care and mental health care services.

THEREFORE, we call on the Government of Canada to implement Tom Mulcair’s plan to improve services for Canadian Forces and RCMP veterans and their families.

Okay so this is where they all currently stand. 

1. Harper: Proposed some changes to the NVC, but with few details and plenty of media for effect. 
 2. Trudeau: Only words and no platform in regards to Veterans
 3. Mulcair:  Above is his take.  A Q and A session with him would be great, questioning him on what he will do for Veterans and their family.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 14:23

OK guys before you start drinking uncle Tom's orange kool-aid don't only focus what he says he's going to do for us. He's the guy that wanted us to sit around the camp fire with the taliban and sing kumbaya and eat smores. Remember left is not good for the military or the country. His focus will be on the social programs which is not bad but where you give more you have to take away from some where else. Uncle Tom has been a lack luster opposition leader according to political pundits. He has had some good moments but failed to go for the kill when he had Harper by the short and curlies. His hands are tied with a majority govt however I think with a minority govt he would keep harpers feet to the fire. I'm not a hard core Con or Lib. I just like to see an even balance of power so they keep each other "honest" and I use that term loosely.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 14:42

ha ha great stuff prawn although when it comes to disabled vets issues RIGHT NOW he seems like the best choice TIME WILL TELL we will know a lot more come close to election time .

no matter who wins I hope its a minority the country seems to run better and not a lot of far right or far left FEED THE BASE BS legislation gets tabled let alone passed.

im an independent so im not buying any of what they SAY they will do . the thing is I will likely make my decision a day before the election but without a crystal ball all I will have is words and gamble on that. the ultimate gamble is this politician being honest.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 20:52

Found the crystal ball folks. ALL parties, their platforms, plans, proposals, and promises don't mean shyte if voter turnout is dismal. 40% to 50% don't cut it. That's Canadian voter apathy.
When I listen to any people who squawk about the GoC I ask them if they VOTED.

Just imagine if voter turnout was 80+%. What if someone bought a loaf of bread for $1.00 but only got 4 slices out of 10 ? 2/5th's?

What I find most tragic is what we have done, our predecessors, and those still serving so we could all vote yet... less than 50% do?

pinger.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 08:33

Ive been kicked in the nuts by both liberals and conservative im not going to stand there and let them do it again i dont care what  lies they say come election time. i will put my support behind Peter, Tom and the NDP. remember the old liberal thieves are still in the party right behind trudeau. And harper what can i say, a, dirty politician, dictator ,self serving, money wasting piece of shyte. Wait maybe thats puttin no no its harper it is getting hard to tell who is who these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by teentitan on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:48

Well pinger call it democracy-blues.  Politicians find it more important to slice and dice each other instead of debating each other properly about the issues.  Because of this voters tune out campaigns and just don't care because they are all labeled the same...crooks, cheaters, money grubbing politico's.

Slandering a politician or a party is not true democracy.  True democracy is about improving a country and it's citizens.

Just a reminder to eveyrone about language. Let's keep it clean.
teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3243
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RCNRetired on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:22

Teen, you are so right. Politicians wonder why voter turnout is do low but one foes not need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Slandering each other is not what I want to hear, today's flipping politician act like a bunch of 5 year olds with the real 5 real olds winning. As a Canadian and a voter I want to hear about party values, what are they going to do about making the the country better. There is never a good idea, because if one party comes up with something the others just shoot it full of holes. Kinda verifies the fact that all of our policy imams are a bunch of idiots because collectively none are smart enough to bring forward a plan, a bill, an action, nothing because no matter what it is it is always not enough or wrong from the eyes of the other parties. I want to see politicians work together to have their standing committees, to debate, amend and collectively come up with sound decisions. But no what do we get in this god forsaken country is a bunch of men and women acting like children that their sibling stole their toy.

RCNRetired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:55

Personally, I wish that they would just get rid of the entire party system. Leave rivalries on the sports field. Then every politician gets elected on their own merits, and not simply based on who the party leader is. Then once everyone is in place, the elected people choose who to nominate for the position of PM, and then the country votes on who they prefer. Then once a PM is elected, he then has a pool of every MP to choose his cabinet from, based on their own merits, not just party affiliation. Then, just as now, every MP can introduce bills, but they would debate and vote based on the strengths or weaknesses of the bill, and not just which party introduced it. As it is, there is just too much blind support or opposition to every bill that is tabled. Just imagine how different our country could be, if peoples' great ideas hadn't been dismissed simply because they sat on the wrong side of the a room.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3078
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:22

After seeing Mulcair on W5 I have more respect for him. He is well spoken genuine nice guy. If his tie wasn't orange I would have a serious look at him. Funny that he was an MLA under Jean Charest for years and after a run in with Charest Jack Layton picked him up as a free agent. Maybe two parties should run the country. All MPs elected would meet at an arena and throw their sticks in the middle like a game of shinny. No division amongst party lines just take your stick and play like a grown up.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top