Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 06:40

CARE, COMMON SENSE and RESPECT, you can not have compassion with out common sense.

Veterans are Veterans are Veterans.
No more splitting Herhs, we are united and we stand arm in arm, coast to coast.

Eh! Petit, GuY!
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Justin Trudeau! Now that half measure announcments have been made. What is your solution?

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:48

Older topics brought back to front is always good to see Danny!

It shows your reading the full of CSAT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:52

I was reading back to see where we where, to where we are now.
Doesn't look promising.
Excuse the pun
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 05:43

Lump-sum top up, an increase in ELB, renaming the PIA to CIA and TPI to diminish earnings capacity and talks of a pension for our injured veterans in the near future! This is all still in view and some are now tangible.

Wait and see! And in the mean time be kind to yourself and your family. They are what counts in the end.
"Your family will be the ones at your funeral in the end of it all, not Veterans Affairs Canada (Last Post not sure, probably need your signature, although dead) and a sense of humor is good to have as well". 

We've got this vets.
Public support and attention to detail during next elections.

Play your card right and re-install the pension for veterans months prior to voting, this will assure a sit in the house for years to come, why wouldn't any Minister not play this hand during elections.
We are worth a million plus votes and an limitless budget to put our point across.

He would have my vote again if this was made concrete.

Ps. I managed to pry myself out of the house and help out a senior veteran (ex-RCR type) here in Nova Scotia.
I set him up on MyVAC account. He had no clue at all what was happening in his file. Now he does.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 06:21

Dannypaj wrote:Lump-sum top up, an increase in ELB, renaming the PIA to CIA and TPI to diminish earnings capacity and talks of a pension for our injured veterans in the near future! This is all still in view and some are now tangible.

Wait and see! And in the mean time be kind to yourself and your family. They are what counts in the end.
"Your family will be the ones at your funeral in the end of it all, not Veterans Affairs Canada (Last Post not sure, probably need your signature, although dead) and a sense of humor is good to have as well". 

We've got this vets.
Public support and attention to detail during next elections.

Play your card right and re-install the pension for veterans months prior to voting, this will assure a sit in the house for years to come, why wouldn't any Minister not play this hand during elections.
We are worth a million plus votes and an limitless budget to put our point across.

He would have my vote again if this was made concrete.

Ps. I managed to pry myself out of the house and help out a senior veteran (ex-RCR type) here in Nova Scotia.
I set him up on MyVAC account. He had no clue at all what was happening in his file. Now he does.

Please tell me this isn't really happening and they know votes count.
Man oh man!
An insurance guy at the head of the helm, yikes.
We will keep our cards close to our chest, we have a common mission even though they try to divide us NVC PA guys.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top