Korean Veteran Needs Help

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring the Giant to its Knees

Post by koreankid on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 13:36

My lawyers agree that I'm on to something HUGE here. my lawyers feel that there is a good chance that the documents are fraudulent and is why VAC will not keep copies of the signatures on file, won't verify the signatures, and why all my internal documents aren't signed by VAC pension officers. Order your own ATIP files and make sure that you ask for all emails with your name, cdnc number and your file number- this gets you all the interoffice emails from worker to worker about you- Facinating what they say about you and what you can learn from this. Then phone VAC and ask for a copy of your SIGNED decision letter to be faxed to you or Staples business center. You wont get one with a SIGNATURE and your ATIP files won't have a copy either which is supposed to have one. This should get you thinking by now to simply take the adjudicator to court to verify the documents. If they say they aren't their documents or is their signature but not their adjudication letter, you now have a fraudulent document. No review required, ENTER RCMP. With all this being said, Have you determined if your adjudicators signature is real, is it from someone elses previous file and added to your decision letter, or is the adjudicator retired and someone has forged their signature. That is why VAC won't verify the signatures, won't keep a record of the signature and stamps the document for VRAB that it was signed on the original. Don't you think VRAB should receive a copy of the original signature as it is a legal process of adjudication? They don't because then you could have the process disproved in federal court and they can't be held accountable with what VAC is sending them. People have to disprove the documents at the Veterans Affairs level before VRAB and they would have to give you a new FAIR adjudication along with an RCMP investigation.
CHECK YOUR VALIDITY TO YOUR VAC DOCUMENTS

koreankid
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Korean Veteran Needs Help

Post by Newf on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 20:13

I am just signing on and reading up on posts since last visit. With long weekend, it may be a little while longer before you get more posts on your request. I just checked a decision letter from January of 2013 for a disability applicaiton that was successful. . It is four pages in length. The last page has four sentences that are a continuation from page three. Underneath the salutation is the printed name and a signature in blue ink of the official. Of note, I have other applications that are in varying stages since 2012; all of these documents have a salutation, printed name and signature in blue ink. I do NOT have any documents from vac with just a signature alone on one page. Your comments are quite interesting and I see your point here.
Newf
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2014-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Korean Veteran Needs Help

Post by Newf on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 20:15

The format of my letter is very similar to the one described by binrat in a few earlier posts.
Newf
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2014-09-13

Back to top Go down

RE: NEWF

Post by koreankid on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 23:27

Thanks for your reply, I take it that the adjudicators signature is on the final page away from the decision letter itself. Perfect.
This is what I needed to know now we can get an affidavit and take the adjudicator to court to verify her documents and signature as VAC won't verify them. I will keep everyone posted with the results, I'm sure it's going to be very interesting to see if the adjudicator wants to own up to the signature and decision, if so I am suing her in civil court . Make sure you check out the 2 other decision letters posted online and you can see how they are totally different from how they are being done now.The addresses are posted in earlier posts. thanks again

koreankid
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top