Teen will be missed on this site !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teen will be missed on this site !

Post by Guest on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 16:49

Sorry to see you go there Teen , thanks for all the help an dedication you have brought to so many of us , you will be missed for sure , an I wish you the best for you an hope you don't become a stranger to this site.

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen will be missed on this site !

Post by bigrex on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 17:28

I do not think we have seen the last of teen. I think that the subject of veterans in this campaign became just too much, for him to remain impartial, which is required in a position like forum master, and I speak from experience. After all, Veteran benefits have never been so politicized since the creation of CSAT. Never before did we even have anything to discuss, because as bad as the Tories were before previous elections, Veterans were never even talked about, let alone promised anything by both opposition parties, so Veterans really didn't have a stake in who was elected. Add on the movement over the Veterans file in the last few years, both good and bad, and it has caused a lot of division among Veterans, even here on CSAT. I do not blame Teen for stepping back, just as I'm sure he doesn't blame anyone in particular for what has been said as of late. Once this election is over with, I'm sure that all will be well again, and we can once again focus on getting the most for Veterans, from whomever is in power.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieRoyal on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 17:59

I will miss the big lug a huge part of history and a calming voice in person as well, Fair Winds Brother ttyl hoorah
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 18:29

Thank you for your dedication Teen ~ you will be missed by Csat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 20:39

thanks teen take er easy hope to see you back soon.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 20:52

Thanks teen take care

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 21:24

THANK-YOU RON, TEEN for all of your endless and at times, tireless advocating on behalf of All Vets. Well to tell the truth I'm to pissed off at the present time. I know you never sought the lime lite, but this web site you and others started , Has saved three of my good friends, because of this site and the input by all, to this day I get to talk to them every week, priceless. Well Ron old boy, time to think of yourself and your Family. Well ladies and Gents sometimes one does not realize what one has until its gone. Fair Winds
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 21:43

Rex the election never made me lose my impartiality. If anything it gave me an opportunity to try and remind everyone that there is more to our lives then a politican trying to buy our vote. If anything this election gave me the balance I needed in my life right now. A lot of personal events over the last year make this election but a mole hill in comparisson.

THANKS for all the kind words folks but I'll still be around just not as much. It was my honor to help a lot of people during my time as the CSAT Forum Master. But I wouldn't of been able to help veterans if it wasn't for all of you spreading the word about CSAT and what it has to offer veterans in need.

I've watched a lot of you "mold" CSAT into the forum it is so I know it isn't going to fall to pieces mainly because you guys will not let it happen.

Keep sharing, helping and leaning on each other.
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2015, 04:39

Well Teen we had some disagreements, I got out of control can't see that changing anytime soon lol. As politically correctness means nothing to me there is just right or wrong in my book. Seen a lot of ugly, lived a lot of ugly prevented a lot of ugly in my military service all of it avoidable non of it had to happen. I don't know you very well have not been on here very long been hiding from anything pertaining to the military. Teen you have helped me understand sum things I even notice sum change. Anger yes there is anger here it is a defence mechanism. Anyway I wish you and your family nothing but the best hope you get everything you want and need out of life except for the conservatives to get back into power lol. GOOD HEALTH AND BEST WISHES.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 13:15

Wow this is a shock Ron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newf on Tue 13 Oct 2015, 18:07

Thank you for managing and moderating a great forum. Your efforts have been very helpful to many of us. Most appreciated. Take care.
Newf
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2014-09-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum