Liberals no longer promising to reopen Veterans Affairs office in Sydney

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Liberals no longer promising to reopen Veterans Affairs office in Sydney

Post by Trooper on Sun 15 Nov 2015, 17:14

Teen....I always enjoy reading your post....an this is why - ( YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT )
Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 5247
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 15 Nov 2015, 20:03

teen / trooper i'm not fighting with you's I gave you's my point of view of the whole situation there is no point in fighting, gotta go Alaska's last frontier is on.

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Mon 16 Nov 2015, 00:50

Mmm... the differences of opinions some days. Kinda like attitudes or a--holes, we all have one of them
too don't we? But lets not forget what else we have in common.

We live in a free country (last time I checked) where we can express our differences of opinion.
I believe we all had something to do with that, just like many others continue to do... today.

Anyhow, it can be so easy to misread, misunderstand, misinterpret, let alone quote words out of context.

Words... now I'm reminded of some major newspapers.
Here's a current reflection...
http://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/10/30/Newspapers-Election/

Leftwing, rightwing, but if were not talking hockey here,
just pass me a frackin drumstick instead.

Newspapers are not an unbiased non-profit.They wish to make a profit, and do endorse political parties.
Andrew Coyne knew that here...
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/andrew-coyne-exits-editor-role-at-national-post-will-remain-columnist/article26868832/

Sorry for the rambling. But a newspapers slant can remind me
of a politicians promise on our file some days... crooked.

Just my... opinion. Had some leftover midnight oil.

Back to... Liberals no longer promising to reopen Veterans Affairs office in Sydney.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 16 Nov 2015, 07:58

you got-er pinger dancing around reporters questions by giving answers that well..... arnt really answers has become a invaluable skill to politicians . part of the reason that this is required is the exact thing you mentioned .

this guy seems to want to make himself available to the press as much as possible . ive seen politicians come and go very experienced in federal politics not only as MPs but as cabinet ministers and prime ministers as well . and guess what??? when it comes to talking to the press slanted or not they still seem to find a way to either bungle their wording or say what they want in a way some fracking reporter cant twist it in some way.

this guy who has been an MP for less than a month now WILL NOT be any different . will he bungle a word or two here and there ???? just my opinion mind you but its not a question of IF just a question of WHEN .

like I said "could make for some fodder im sure but im guessing if the finished product is what we all hope it is all will be forgiven."

in this instance we seen the fodder already but we have yet to see the finished product .sure it looks good but I aint seen any offices opened yet and where they are located .

if all goes well I think he will be forgiven . but if not I guess he may just have to make himself less available and get those answering a question without actually answering a question skills down . because if getting the job done right doesn't make people happy that just might.

porpoat

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top