Yep REFLUX

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Trudeau's bombing carries on Canada's 25-year war against Iraq

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 14:58

Sparrow wrote:Thanks wild thing Very Happy Is it Justin Bieber?
yep enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Re: Trudeau's bombing carries on Canada's 25-year war against Iraq

Post by Rags on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 15:44

I have read Louise Richards testimony at the Ottawa standing committee and remember reading it before. Of note her intro comments are very good right up to the point she speaks on DU. There is virtually nothing accurate or correct about what she said about DU. I was shocked by the careless use of anti nerve agent. I have heard these stories before and always shake my head at the incompetence of command. It is hard to believe a trained NBCW/D trained person would direct that use. Even harder to believe med staff took it with their base drug knowledge. The key to Gulf War Syndrome is her presentation right up to the DU part.
I do know that in the planning the subject of anti nerve and pre Nuc drugs came up and the protocol to use it was not what occurred not by command but by individual local leaders who panicked. I know of several people who refused one of which was courts martialed for a specific refusal. I never took it and counselled my leadership not to use it till the right moment. We never used it and most Army units did not probably because they had trained NBCW/D in there unit command structure who refused to order its use. You only take it when you know nerve has been released or nuc is in your area and you only them continuously when you have been exposed for absolute certainty. Id suspect there were also some panic artists who will never admit they took an atropine injection but Im willing to bet some did. That alone will cause many issues for the body......similar to gulf war syndrome. Any chemists in the crowd? combine, atropine, bromide pills, Iodin pills and then deet with more insecticides and mix in methlequin. There is the answer to GWS not DU.
Again I will qualify that cause if you by chance was at a strike site when it occurred and it was an enriched round....then and only then will there be issues for you.  

Rags

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top