Maclean's Report ~ Why Canada’s military risks returning to a decade of darkness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maclean's Report ~ Why Canada’s military risks returning to a decade of darkness

Post by johnny211 on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 16:41

wild thing, ok the puzzle is more mixed up today, or maybe both of ours are,,what are you talking about..lol..VVV.
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Maclean's Report ~ Why Canada’s military risks returning to a decade of darkness

Post by Rifleman on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 17:28

SMG

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 17:53

johnny211 wrote:wild thing, ok the puzzle is more mixed up today, or maybe both of ours are,,what are you talking about..lol..VVV.

was talking obout you running around going bang bang as a throat claim yes osi is full throttle johnny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 17:58

FNC2

TOW...Tube launched..Optically tracked..Wire guided anti tank Missile ....not sure if they still use these but saw it on the news lately when the Kurds shot down a Russian Helo.

Memories...some good an some not so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 18:21

Cannot remember good trooper bad is a constant memory though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 18:31

I had some good times wild thing when I served...many good people that I trusted...it's been awhile but every once in awhile we contact each other for conversation about our past...but absolutely some bad times of course but for the most part fairly good memories.
Those that could not carry their weight were dealt with as to an iron fist...so the unit held it's own which made for close comradeship amongst the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 19:17

I know i had some in gagetown but my head can only focus on pet and the hell day in and day out it consumes me 24/7.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 09:57

wildthing - Lol, got ya now, It only took this head a full day to sort out what you meant.
wow, maybe i should not drive today, sit and veg, and sort the puzzle pieces,,lol, VVV
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top