MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MVA Hehr heading to Ottawa today

Post by Dannypaj on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 07:39

LUMP SUM vs PA updated news article, found it on Mr. Blais FaceBook page.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/politics/injured-veterans-to-get-choice-over-pensions-or-lump-sum-payments
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 09:24

Thank you Dannypaj, that is a good article and it is very promising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:27

I know eh! This article highlights the rumor that are going around in Ottawa for sure. Read the comments below as well, fingers crossed. Veterans finally treated well? I hope so, respecting a single Veteran can go along way. Peace, Love and awaiting the budget, in the meantime apply for your CFONE card today.

Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:31

Maybe some peace of mind for all who have battled this fight. Maybe our tarps and ground sheets can be folded up and put away for good. Maybe VAC and DND finally get it.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaket on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 11:16

Yes very good info..
I believe that this came about from all the flack over the last month or so from Vets and supporters... Well done my brothers and sisters!!

Hope the new monthly pension is tax free..

As the MVA states.. Vets will be responsible for the correct choice..

In the eyes of a young Vet..the lump sum looks great..a big cheque equates to a new truck..bike..trip etc. I hope they can access some sort of financial guidance so that they look at the future when that monthly pension would be more beneficial..

And for those NVC vets..2006 until present..It will be interesting on how they will deal with us..

But we now have a sense of direction yet no definitive timeline.. all in all it is positive..

Slaket
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2015-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 13:08

Danny that is a good article an thanks for posting it...but just to be clear on the article itself...it is true that the comments that follow below are new...the article itself is nothing new to CSAT...this article was posted by pinger in the NOTICES category section of the Forum on Jan 20th of this year.

It goes to show how well informed we here at CSAT really are...it is all of the good members who take pride in sharing what they find to post on the Forum as to what they believe can help others understand better what is happening on a daily basis that affects us all.
That's what it's all about an when I see someone from the outside posting an article 30 or so days after it has been posted here on CSAT by one of our members on the very same day the article was written...it proves how well CSAT is really working...it proves commitments among ourselves to share an help one another.

So you should all give yourselves a pat on the back for being not only loyal to CSAT.... but also loyal to one another.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top