MVA Facebook Page ~ Liberal government fully restores refugee health care program

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MVA Facebook Page ~ Liberal government fully restores refugee health care program

Post by bigrex on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 21:57

This isn't a new concept. I remember there were refugees were housed in modified trailers in CFB Greenwood, at the cadet barracks in CFB Gagetown, and even some older PMQ's at Rockcliffe, in Ottawa.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: MVA Facebook Page ~ Liberal government fully restores refugee health care program

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 22:00

Lol @ Nav . I hear  Trudeau is going to cover your bar tab Nav as long as you  show him your  famous fedora!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 22:05

I'm going broke covering all those young reserves at the legion, God, bring in the monthly pensions, Nav needs a top up!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 22:28

Navrat wrote:Then Canadians , or better still New Brunswick is having a population decline I'm sure Propat and Trooper wouldn't mine letting a couple of these refugees set up a tent in their backyards!
rotflmao @Nav

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 23:04

Okay now they switched from smoking pot to crack, especially that old white haired dude. It is one thing to keep the promises to Canadians but we didn't make this mess the Americans did and the cost to Canadians is getting crazy. Don't mean to sound insensitive but WTF are they thinking. Enough is enough take a break for like ever and ever and a day.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 23:04

Wild thing, I'll bring the buns and cold cuts , Propat provide the moonshine, well have a welcome to Canada , New Brunswick style party for the new comers! Sparrow brings the horse shoes and badminton net and encourage the new comers to join the CF! There's no life like it! Broken and disabled by your mid forties and trying to suck up every last crumb Vac sweeps out to us oh and better still give them all CF 1 cards so they can get five percent discounts at Marlin travel! Living large us veterans!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 23:19

SAY WHAT NAV ~ WE CAN GET 5 % DISCOUNT AT MARLIN TRAVEL???? THAT'S BETTER THEN FREQUENT BIRD MILES!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 23:24

Their getting more in overall benefits in one year then most disabled vets get in their life time the h--- with that RSVP NOT ATTENDING!!! Going to party with some homeless veterans.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 23:48

200,000k a year 200,000k a year 200,000 fkg k a year 200,000 mfkg k a year their not refugees their politicians.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 06:04

If this turns out to be the case...the Liberals will get hammered with backlash on this..it's one thing to be passionate with helping out refugees..but building mosques with tax payer dollars is just not right.
They will likely say that it is stimulus spending to create jobs..but there's far more important areas to create stimulus spending.

The Liberals like to spend & the Liberals like to tax.

Like Rex said in another topic..they have four years to prove their commitment to Veterans..this also holds true Country wide in getting re - elected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 07:23

I am reading between the lines here maybe, but if we can now fly their people here; let us train their men at our military facilities and then fly them back over to take part in their conflict better prepared, that would make better sense to why they are building the Mosques using tax payer dollars.
Safe plan for all of us. P.s give them blanks on the firing range...cost effective and less dangerous to society, we do not need more fools with guns in Canada.
6,000 Muslim migrants on a long-term basis at military bases ???
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1110
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 07:41

hey I say send ALL or at least MOAST of them to the Maritimes and make their stay in the country conditional that they live there AT LEAST 5 years . stuff similar to that have already been floated by some maritime politicians . we had donation centers set up all over the Maritimes to help the refugees but last I here'd only one was still open . to many donations and not enough refugees coming this way . most have already started planning to float a lot of the donations to other charities .

when politicians in Ontario Quebec and such provinces are clamoring for refugees guess who wins out ???? yup check the seat count by province and you will see why .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 21:47

About the topic of  “Canada to accommodate Syrian refugees in military bases” it strike home to me. I do not know now a days, perhaps military bases are vacant? But in the 80's I gave up on pmq waiting lists of 6 – 12 months.
They were mostly ratty even then. Just can't remember which ones Dartmouth/Bedford/Shearwater way.
A few were really nice, but ALL had a waiting list and were in high demand by military personnal.

That was then...
Not to go off topic, but what I do know, is in the here and now.
John McCallum as immigration minister has constantly been giving updates and been in the media, to account for JT's refugee election promises.

Where is VAC Minister Hehr? What updates? Our file was in the top 5 election priorities weren't they? I have'nt heard jackshyte short of re-opening offices and 400 new hires. Has Kent Hehr been on TV? Saw a politician or mayor of Nova-Scotia on TV asking for more refugees though.

Somethings wrong with this picture. I do NOT condone backlash but I expected it in late November. It's a no brainer...

JMO and a rant. pinger.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 22:15

BTW...

Gotta say this.

During the last election, here were MY PRIORITIES.

1:  I voted.
2:  I voted for veterans.
3:  I voted for a political party (BOTTOM of the list)

Enough said.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top