"Forum Rules"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Forum Rules"

Post by Trooper on Sun 06 Mar 2016, 11:58

CSAT Forum Rules

The Administrators of this Forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible post as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for the Administrators to review all the post.
You thus admit that all the post/articles posted on this Forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not the opinion of the  Administrators and consequently, they cannot be held responsible for the discussions or context.  (except personal post posted by them)

"Aggressive" and "Slanderous" post, as well as "Personal Insults" and "Critics" the "Coarseness" and "Vulgarities" are Prohibited.

The F - Word is not permitted on this Forum.

The solicitation of funds for any purpose or purposes is prohibited.

The posting or sharing of any Private Message is prohibited.

Posted messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
If you post information which comes from another site,  look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it, show the address/link of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!  
Please post your message only once,  the repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
Please make an effort on grammar and spelling.

Any post or message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the Administrators Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration.

The above rules and terms of conditions were  "accepted" and or "agreed to"   when we all registered to the Forum.
In the event that a member disagrees with the above rules and terms of conditions, they can contact an 
Administrator via PM to request their registration be cancelled.  

The Forum is not the place to voice your concerns on the rules and terms of conditions,  send your concerns to the Administrators via Private Message.

Any direct questions regarding the action or actions that have been taken by any of the Administrators are to be asked via PM. Do not post these particular questions on the Forum.

As the Forum Master of this Forum I would like to remind all registered members of what this Forum stands for, our main goal is to assist members and guest in all aspects of obtaining disability benefits that are available for application. We accomplish this by working as a team in providing info that comes from personal experience, and knowledge we share to the Forum. The Forum also is a place to discuss the aspects that surrounds Veterans in general, and members of the Canadian Armed Forces ready to exit the Forces. The help that is provided on the Forum is help that is volunteered by the members who provide such proactive, superb, and outstanding help / support to so many, it is imperative that we respect these members and allow them to continue to provide the help and support they provide with minimal to no distractions. The Forum encourages all  members to participate, we encourage members to post on the Forum, this is how the help and info gets provided, share your experiences and knowledge to aid others, asking questions is one of the best ways to provide the Forum with the help and info required to maintain our goals, as it is the answers to those questions that provides the help and info.
We are like a family here, are goals are not to disrespect each other, we work together as a team, if you want to correct someone, be respectful, being respectful to one another keeps the Forum on track, and allows the help and info to get through. If your intention is to come on here and try to distract, disrupt the Forum, you will eventually be deleted. I don't have a lot of time for instigators, time is better spent helping each other, if you want to constantly argue, or provoke others for your own personal satisfaction, this is not the place for you. I hope you all enjoy the Forum as much as I do, it really is an excellent Forum with outstanding members, members who are willing to give up their own time, to help others.  

Note: In the event you are unsure where to post your new topic,  you can post your new topic in the Miscellaneous category, the topic can be moved if need be by myself without any problem.

From time to time you may notice your post moved to another location,  or your topic may be merged into another topic, don't take this as any form of negligence on your part,  it is in no way a problem,  I myself move,  merge my own topics often,  it is simply a judgement call on my behalf to work at keeping the forum organized making it easier to navigate.

When posting and article  please remember to include the link of the article in your post.

The CSAT Founder is - Admin

The CSAT Forum Master is - Trooper

The CSAT Forum Master Assistant is - bigrex

Trooper
Forum Master

Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 5125
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top