Not Sisip LTd money

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Not Sisip LTd money

Post by teentitan on Fri 27 May 2016, 20:23

Rex it would be good to know the funds that go this way and that. It would most likely only infuriate us.

But, as there is always a but, as long as I get from SISIP what I am entitled to and what I think is fair I'm good because I just don't want that info to twist me on the inside.

Nav as long as you can take your Cuba trips and wear your hat to keep your sanity why are you allowing the Legion stitch and bitch gossip bother you? If your good then go with it.
teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3209
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member on Fri 27 May 2016, 21:16

Teen who says I'm sane! I really have had no trouble with any, VAC , Cppd , Sisip LTd so I'm good! Do I listen to the bar talk at the legion, yes I'm guilty of that, what bothers me the most is how unfair the system is! Some get everything while others who deserve to get the same have to wipe chrome off a bumper just to get peanuts! I guess I could hang back and not let it bother me but it does especially when 10 or 15 under 30 year old reserves who are Afghan vets sit at the bar and have nothing because most have blew their lump sums and most never really got large lump sums and have to fight Vac for eye glasses.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Fri 27 May 2016, 21:44

Just a reflection. Teen wrote " ...I just don't want that info to twist me on the inside." Not to take that out of context (regarding sisip).

But VAC (GoC) can play that same twist in our heads like a cold that doesn't go away.

So why do I keep sneezing..... ?

Meanwhile... sisip is just another flavour of shyte.

Always was.

Stay very well all.  jmo pinger.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LawnBoy77777 on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 16:32

Trooper, SISIP LTD policy 901102 is an Administrative Service Only (ASO) policy but that is kept secret.

The CDS assumed control of SISIP LTD on 01MAR90 from TBS, who had taken it over in 1982. There is talk of DND taking it over in 2017.

Look up the RCMP's Great West Life plan is a copy of SISIP & is corrupt (OAG 2006 Fall report chapter 9). Therefore, I suspect SISIP LTD is corrupt. It has never been independently audited. They started in 2009 but claimed to run out of money to pay KPMG!😁

I'll likely be the star witness in their trial. They are crooks.

In 2009, SISIP LTD spent $20 Million admin expenses for payments to vets of $40 Million, 50%. By comparison, Sun Life is 6%, CPPD is 3% & PSMIP is 4.5% (last one is guestimate, I recall the others exactly).

At least it is better than 2003: they spent 200% more than they paid to vets!

I'm trying to organize a Royal Commission into this mess.

LawnBoy77777
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2015-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LawnBoy77777 on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 16:33

Here is my Royal Commission petition

https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-canadian-veterans-deserve-a-royal-commission-on-disability-benefits

LawnBoy77777
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2015-05-02

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top