Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 06:54

I want to thank the Banish Veterans for letting me post in the group. The word needs to get out and I want to say it loud. Some people can't even reply to my calls, messages or except what I am posting on his VAC Facebook to get the attention of other veterans. I thought we stood as one but I see others working for one. What I have to say, involves many veterans and active members of the Canadian armed forces. Please spam the shyte out of this.

Extracted from Facebook Dan H. Facbook page

Mike Leroux To cover your ass...download an app to your phone that allows you to record the conversation.

Like · Reply · 3 · 20 hrs

Doug Roberts

Doug Roberts Claude please remember the object of engaging is to be respectful it is usually returned our politicians need to be educated I wish you had someone to go with you for support . Stay calm and state what you have to say in polite way look forward to seeing your Video

Like · Reply · 3 · 20 hrs

Tony Dwyer

Tony Dwyer Best of luck Claude...looking forward to your next update.

Like · Reply · 1 · 19 hrs

Claude Lalancette

Claude Lalancette I am really starting to see how sensitive this issue is. The media has kept silence and have ignored me. I have been hunting a good law firm to represent me and all have ties with the government and deemed this issue a conflict of interest. I need a good law firm that is ready to take the gloves off for flight.

Like · Reply · 2 · 18 hrs

Robert Snider

Robert Snider Remember Claude, in order to further your own cause (& our collective cause), you need to be respectful even if you feel that the government is not. Take the higher approach and remain calm, cool, and collective just like you needed to to in the heat ...See More

Like · Reply · 4 · 17 hrs

Arnold Murphy replied · 1 Reply

Claude Lalancette

Claude Lalancette I understand the point of views of keeping calm and respectful. I think I did a pretty good job with his staff. I'm not worried that I will not keep my cool because I am very aware of the damage that I can do our cause.

Claude Lalancette Thank you
Dan Hurt Please attend in support of Mr. Lalancette cause. Shared with CSAT as well.

GO OUT AND SHAKE THIS MAN"S HAND> BEST OF LUCK SIR, we understand your frustrations, we will con·quer. with a smile and a common sense approach.
BEST OF LUCK
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 06:57

Watch this man's videos his publishing on Facebook, it is heartbreaking and absolutely disgraceful of our GOC ........
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+music+twilightzone&view=detail&mid=D82981726CAB2808A5F2D82981726CAB2808A5F2&FORM=VIRE
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 09:17

Danny, I'm not sure it was intentional or not, but that link brings you to a video of the old twilight zone intro.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 09:32

Check out his pleas on Facebook.
Sorry for the wrong link, sort of like how my file is moving form one VAC department to another.
Hopefully it all goes well with our Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Brother.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:18

Unfortunately Facebook Videos need to be converted to a HTML file to post it on CSAT.

We are looking at one pissed off Veteran!

If you look at the Video where he says I'm going to see my MP and I got a surprise for them , you can tell from his tone and his appearance that he is one angry man on a mission , he further goes on to say his last words Fxxx it!
That is why the police went to see him , they were probably responding on behalf of the MP who is scared.
He did put the police in their place asking them to leave his home while recording the whole thing.
It could very well be a case of the MP wanting to make sure his safety is looked after.
Because of what he said on the Video , the police probably figured what he said could be taken out of context and no real proof of threat was there.

Another Video states that his going to see his MP today , June 23 , 2016.
I'm sure the MP will not be in his office today and the police I'm sure will be waiting for him.

Danny you can post on Facebook suggesting to him to organize a protest , this will give him the publicity he needs to get his point out.
Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:58

What can be done to support him?
Service dog? Psychotherapy? Clarification of communications?
WHAT!
Help should be coming now for this gentleman.
Peace, Love and Harmony
Simple
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 13:58

You can help him by steering him in the right direction.

The only thing complaining to your local MP will accomplish is give him satisfaction for himself , it will not help him with his conviction.
Complaining to our MVA same exact thing.
These groups of MP's and Ministers will do nothing for you except give you false hope saying that their doing everything in their power to better the lives of Veterans and their families.
It's a waste of time and is not proactive in getting results that matters to Veterans.

Getting him hooked up on Facebook with and advocacy group where he can ask for assistance in organizing a public protest to have the whole Country hear his situation will in my mind help him.
It will also help Veterans in general , the Liberals have publicly told the whole Country where they stand with Veterans when they induced the appeal with the Equitas lawsuit.
Budget 2016 is not what a lot of Veterans think it is , the MVA having questions asked by news groups publicly , and not answering the questions is a clear sign of incompetence and bad faith towards disable Veterans in this Country.
Advocating tactics need to change if we want to be heard and respected for our benefits moving forward.
Trooper
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:20

Not sure if this has been shared on CSAT? Anyway  here is a follow up on it. Thought I would follow up.

Mefloquine Trooper‎Mefloquine Trooper's Hunger Strike

Due to resent developments, I Claude Lalancette, here by end my Hunger Strike.
My day started off very slow due to the lack of sleep. I moved closer to the parliament doors when things s started moving. I spoke to very nice people and the RCMP were very respectful. Thanks Vincent for listening to me.
When the MPs started arriving, I moved closer to the door. Everyone that entered was asked, by myself, to pass a message to Kent Hehr. "Please tell him that a veteran is waiting and Hungry for answers".
15 mins later, the minister of defence Harjit Sajjan sent his team with the teams of VAC and health canada. They took down my concerns and i stuck to my guns. I wanted my meeting.
I left the hill to find myself a charger for my cel. I was at second cup charging my things when my phone rang. It was the office of Marwan Tabbara. Marwan did his best to get my meeting. At 12:45 pm, I met with Jane Philpott minister of health, Harjit Sajjan Minister of national defence and Kent Hehr.
The meeting went Well and ended with a comity being formed. For a start, John Dowe and I will be on the comity. I will invite Dr. Passey and Dr. Nevin.
Wow, what a Day.

Last edited by Dannypaj on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:25

Bravo Zulu
Or for you Army type who jump out of perfectly fine aircrafts, AIRBORNE!!!
A step in the right direction for a fellow soldier.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:31

Who is the lady in the picture Danny?

She strikes me as death personified. Hope I'm wrong...
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:42

I have no idea, but the main thing is our fellow Brother is in the picture.Smile
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:47

Yes, I posted it yesterday under Mefloquine in the Miscellaneous category.
Trooper
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teentitan on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:13

That's Jane Philpott the health minister.
teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3225
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:34

Hi Danny - Only my view on this meeting, but I think it was just a way for the Gov to look like they are doing good in front of the camera and joe public. They will shake hands, say they will look into it, or do another endless study, but it all means squat. I think he was fooled, like we have seen countless times before. But i could be wrong. Out ,,VVV...
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:58

Johnny, your not wrong my friend, your 100% correct!
Trooper
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top