FER F*CKS SAKE!................it never ends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FER F*CKS SAKE!................it never ends

Post by rigger/fitter on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 14:16

I JUST FOUND OUT THE VAC has not been paying for my son at university since 2011 as part of my pension payment(old system),now the paperwork WAR has started........they cant even manage a automatic payment,and since we dont get yearly assessments any-more,i only found this out when i needed a statement from them for my application for elb/pias/tpi .WHAT  a complete bunch of idiots working at that dept,unless one finds a golden angel at VAC who can help.

SHAMEFULL how they mess with our lives and make us to all the running around to get their own paperwork that will be mailed and with a possible strike coming,things will get ,lost in the mail and i will have to appeal on some damn stupid decision THEY make,how many think that this will turn into a cluster-f*ck? affraid

ps,still waiting for the 2 day torture test i will have to do for the TPI .............its going to be a puking/bleeding/sweating/horrible mess for them to watch as i hurt my self in the 2 day evaluation phase,still trying to find a shrink to handle all this crap also,YES life is just peachy to live as a vet (NOT)

rigger/fitter
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FER F*CKS SAKE!................it never ends

Post by 1993firebird on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 14:37

Veterans Affairs is required to send you paperwork on your Child's 18th birthday asking you if they are going to continue education and if so to provide the necessary information or if at anytime your child returns to school up until age 25 you must notify Veterans Affairs that they are now attending a recognized second level institution. Veterans Affairs will send you the required documentation for the previous years and all that is required is for your child to have the school verify the years attended , how long each year , full time or part time , stuff like that. No worries fellow vet , but as we all know here , everything is a worry.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 23:30

firebird wrote " how many think that this will turn into a cluster-f*ck? affraid "

jmo, but expect it... It's why I've always tried to be 3 (three) steps ahead of any gong show
coming to a theatre near me.

Same holds true for "... make us to all the running around to get their own paperwork..."
I got ballistic in the past spoonfeeding some VAC, pension officer person when I was in the right.
Just twice but I won. That said, if I don't fuggedaboutit it my blood still boils.

BTW... A cm can definitely approve tpi. Everyones sit. is different I suppose. If my fracked memory serves me right, I had a 2 day shrink/voc. evaluation under March of Dimes to validate eelb.

Some of us could write a book... that's called a personal voc. rehab.

2 cents and goodluck firebird.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 06:10

Pinger, my son went back to school a few years ago and the paperwork and process went fairly smooth so here is to hoping yours does too.
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 07:58

My son is turning 18 in Feb. What is this schooling stuff that is being discussed? I have no clue, maybe should do my research? Any help would be appreciated.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 08:16

If you receive a monthly pension , it is to continue to receive the child portion of the amount until the child is finished school or turns 25 which ever comes first.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 08:34

Now I recall, I had a brain fart, sorry.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rigger/fitter on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 15:24

I told vac that my oldest son had finished his degree in 2011 like i am supposed to,only thing i can think of is that they just took  the younger son off also at the same time.........so again here is another case where the vac worker just TOOK it away...no follow up for confirmation,no letter explaining why such actions were taken.............I know my named is flagged with vac cause i have been fighting the bastards since i hit my 20 year(went to mir and told them all the stuff i had been hiding to get to the magic 20 yr  mark )back in 03 when i thought i was in good hands of the govt to provide me with the things i would need in life to retire with dignity and honour for serving my country..........BOY was i ever FOOLED
I was at 48%(had to fight to get that) when booted in 08.....in 2013 i was taking over 700 pills a month just to get through a day,so my cognitive skills were non  existent,my wife did all the huge amounts of paper work for all the med travel,6 hrs one way to see a shrink,4 hrs for pain (had to fight to get that)now i am 127% after 13 years of appeals,denials,and nearly dying,but i am still fighting for cpap machine(DND got me one when i was still serving hasn't worked in years and they are expensive),restless leg,stomach problems all these were denied.now i am try to get elb/tpi/pias
As i age i know i will be getting worse and i dread having to deal with them now as i have regained some of my brain,i cannot imagine what utter BULLSHIT awaits me if i am lucky enough to get  to be a older man as i am now 52............getting triggered just thinking about it,so i try not too but proof is in the pudding as they say,and vac right now is messed up bad on a good day

affraid  affraid  scratch  scratch

rigger/fitter
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 21:14

RCN good to hear your son and your situation went well.
But 18 come 25 was quite a while back for me you see as my daughter is now 32.

Hope your doing okee-dokee firebird,
and that I did not get you mixed up with rigger/fitters post?

It must be me....
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top