Return of Contributions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of Contributions

Post by Panserbjørn on Sat 23 Jul 2016, 16:43

I was wondering if anyone knew the timeframes for when I would receive notice of my return of contributions and for how long after I elect to receive it that I would actually be paid out.

I just moved and we could really use the money sooner rather than later.

- Panserbjørn

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Return of Contributions

Post by Guest on Sat 23 Jul 2016, 18:49

eeeeh I hate to be the one answering this question but here it goes anyway . I'm guessing at this point in time you could be waiting 3 months or more .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn on Sat 30 Jul 2016, 13:06

Thank you for the response propat. It's not what I wanted to hear, but I do have a question. I have been released for three and a half months, will it be three months more or should I expect it soon?

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Sat 30 Jul 2016, 14:42

Panser, I would like to say it would be soon, but I can't guarantee it. With all the problems plaguing the program that controls the public service pay, with some of their people going several months without getting paid, while still working, they may have used all their available resources getting that fixed, putting other routine procedures, such as processing new pensions and RoC on the back burner.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 31 Jul 2016, 19:45

ya I'm with bigrex on this in the hope you will get it soon . I'm kind of hopefull you will but with all the crap going on with them right now who knows . I really don't think you will have to wait another 3 months though . after waiting 3 and a half already I'm thinking within a month .

fingers crossed .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn on Wed 24 Aug 2016, 14:45

I just wanted to update this thread with the current status and the situation.

I was growing impatient as I hit the 3 month mark and decided to make some calls of my own. I managed to get into contact with one place who then transferred me to another and then got transferred again. I managed to find out that my file was never received. I contacted release section in CFB Gagetown which is where my 3B had occurred. They faxed the papertwork over that day and I was able to contact the pension place again who then immediately emailed me the files that I needed.

I am not doing good today so I am sorry if this is kind of vague but I will attempt to edit with phone numbers and the name of the place that emailed me my documents once I am able.

- Panserbjørn

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top