Is ELB really equal to SISIP in ALL cases ????????

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is ELB really equal to SISIP in ALL cases ????????

Post by Guest on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 05:38

ya steelgunner I'm in the same boat as bigrex rehab and ELB years after release . yes I'm sure they did have a 120 day thing in the past or at least some time limit I defiantly recall that . thing is they either got rid of it or are not applying it .

it was still in place when I applied and they ignored it then .

thing is PA vets were not allowed this benefit and a few years down the road they were allowed witch kinda put the time limit rule into a precarious legal position .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by LawnBoy77777 on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 17:35

Propat, they made an absurd law for ELB in saying that there is a strict 120 day limit to apply BUT then they said the 120 day limit did not apply IF the Minister was satisfied with the reason that you did not apply within the 120 day limit.

I say it is absurd because the law contradicts itself. It also gives UNLIMITED discretion to the Minister but in reality this power is delegated downwards to the Case Manager. This means the law can lead to inconsistent results (Villani ONCA or SCC).

LawnBoy77777
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2015-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 17:50

your right lowboy it was absured idiotic in fact . the second they opened this up to PA vets they should have struck down that limit that really shouldn't have been there anyway .

propat

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top