NEWS FLASH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWS FLASH

Post by pinger on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 16:24

OTTAWA — Former prime minister Stephen Harper has landed himself a job with an American based family restaurant chain of pancake houses.
Denny's announced Monday in Calgary that Harper has teamed up with the company to provide clients with advice on daily specials. As well as doing prep work, he will also be maintaining the highest level of cleanliness i.e. proper hygiene for our washrooms, waste disposal systems, up to and including our parking facilities.

The company calls their relationship with Harper a “strategic affiliation,” noting that Harper has much experience with disposals...

The Denny's spokesman also announced, " As a part-time entry level position, he cannot work with cash until his probation period deems him fit by our peers and the members of our Review Board. ”

“ We also have an oversight committee for our benefit package if we find him acceptable. However... their decisions are bound by our corporate Benefits of Doubt. “
Speculation is very tense at this time here in Calgary, as are some senior Denny's employee's. On the condition of anonymity, one employee remarked “ He just ain't right “

More to come...

Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.

That's my parity from this news item here . . . http://www.lfpress.com/2016/09/12/law-firm-dentons-hires-former-prime-minister-stephen-harper
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS FLASH

Post by Guest on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 16:47

lmao nice pinger .

propat

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS FLASH

Post by pinger on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 17:01

Thought you would pick up.
Was gonna pm it to you instead of posting it.
Your just as fracking warped as me lmao.
Stay very well.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top