Veterans Ombudsman 2015-2016 Annual Report

Post by Guest on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 16:16

Veterans Ombudsman 2015-2016 Annual Report

Click on the link below to view the report:

http://www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/pdfs/reports/annual-2015-2016-eng.pdf

Back to top Go down

Re: Veterans Ombudsman 2015-2016 Annual Report

Post by Dannypaj on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 06:07

NVC Complaints to the OVO simplified from chart.

Our issues (liking how they coined the phrase) "Their issues Related to*", "like it's our issue!"
keep a laser focus on these issues, since it keeps circling around to these being the main ones:

59% Disability Award
85% Disability Pension
70% Decision Outcomes

imagine the conversations, emails, faxes, letters and whatever other complaints people are sending of dissatisfaction with VAC/DND/GOC.....look they even point it out themselves and know what is needed to be done....we are on the radar and it is a good thing for all veterans since our voices can no longer be silenced with social media....Fairness for all whom served.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Sat 12 Nov 2016, 09:02

My first experience with veterans and a politician in flesh.

One small glimpse of the chat that scarred me, mind you that we were a very small minority of maybe a handful of about 15 or so veterans, but during our chat with the Honourable MP Regan, the question was asked by an individual to all the veterans in the room
"Has anyone in this room have had to appeal or conduct business with VRAB, put up your hand, or something to this regard " and yes! All the veterans hands in the room shot up!
WOW telling story, isn't it!
media and the rest of  society need to be in on these discussions.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 06:42

Paperwork neatly placed in rows of different levels of the decision making process and where it ended.
That is what I saw on-line today.
Unfortunately understanding this is complex?
Make the right decisions at the upper levels of the echelons, decisions matter.

RIP my brother, passing on your words of what we VETERANS no all too well.

The Veterans Affairs system was not designed to take care of Veterans Affairs, but rather designed to silence most of us who are seriously injured.
I don't think anything can help us at this time, unless we have a full public inquiry. I sincerely believe that, once the public becomes aware of the real and inhuman treatments that the Government of Canada treats its veterans, both in their decisions and by their refusals. Obviously, there will be an obvious distaste from the Canadian population. If the public knew exactly how these decisions are heartless and go against the various programs of rehabilitation and welfare of the Veterans. They are aware they have driven the probable death of several of my brothers and sisters in arms but they will never undertake the responsibility for this reality. This is what happens when you know you will not be legally liable for any of your decisions, good or bad. Who makes these decisions? A select group of bureaucrats lawyer and heartless people (politicians). It really is time for a change .... Time to listen M.Hehr and start doing the right things!

//

Le système des anciens combattants n'a pas été conçu pour prendre soin des anciens combattants, mais plutôt conçue pour réduire au silence la plupart d'entre nous qui sont gravement blessés.
Je ne pense pas que tout peut nous aider à ce moment, à moins que nous avons une enquête publique complète. Je crois sincèrement que, une fois que le public prend conscience des traitements réels et inhumaines que le gouvernement du Canada traite ses anciens combattants, à la fois dans leurs décisions et leurs refus. De toute évidence, il y aura un dégoût évident de la population canadienne. Si le public savait exactement comment ces décisions sont sans coeur et vont à l'encontre des différents programmes de réhabilitation et de bien-être des anciens combattants. Ils sont conscients qu'ils ont entraîné la mort probable de plusieurs de mes frères et sœurs d'armes, mais ils ne pourront jamais assumer la responsabilité de cette réalité. Voilà ce qui arrive quand vous savez que vous ne serez pas légalement responsable de l'un de vos décisions, bonnes ou mauvaises. Qui prend ces décisions? Un groupe de bureaucrates avocat et gens sans cœur (politiciens). Il est vraiment temps pour un changement .... Le temps d'écouter M.Hehr et commencer à faire les bonnes choses!
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 06:47

quoted by just a voice on social media...

As a little girl--I watched my Daddy die...where was VA then ??--they didn't even send a rep to Daddy's funeral...I watched & listened when the guy from the VA would come by..tell my Daddy "oh well Ray, there's nothing we can do for you.." ...everytime he left?? Daddy slid downhill a little more....
You cannot ask someone to lay their life down for their countrymen--and not stand behind them when they come home messed up !!!!
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 13:15

Personally in my opinion Mr. Hehr will not start listening and do the right thing.
In his own mind he believes his doing the right thing, but his not, and neither will any other Veterans Minister.
These Ministers and PM's are on a term position, they will not take their own time to educate themselves in depth on our file, basics only.
They rely on the bureaucrats to do the heavy lifting.
The bureaucrats run the show and the Ministers take the credit for what the bureaucrats bring to the table.
It is a vicious scam that allows the flow of perception given to the general public.

The creation of the New Veterans Charter is the biggest scam of all times.
This was created to divide Veterans and Veterans groups of all stripes, it was created to cause significant amounts of disruptions within the Veteran community for many, many years to come.
Disruptions that create constant debates between Veterans and the government.
All of this fits well with the bureaucrats simply because it gives those bureaucrats plenty of work for many years to come, in other words, it cushions their time in to collect their own pension, and certainly secures their future.

Our PM and our Minister have the same goal, to collect their own pension, and to secure their own future.
Anything else is all perception, perception they work hard on to make it look as if they are all working for Veterans and their families.
It's all BS as far as I'm concerned.

There was nothing wrong with the old pension act, there was absolutely no reason to create the NVC.

10 years have passed and what does the NVC have that is even close to being inline with the old pension act.

It is in my view, a total disrespect to all Veterans and their families to be treated in this fashion by their own government. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 15:01

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT A  just some files opened

18 years later and I am still at it.  Brown envelope syndrome....
NOT a very fun time waiting for the final closure on the original complaint.

Last edited by Dannypaj on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 08:01; edited 1 time in total
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 15:07

Never expected to be fighting a paper battle.
Loose lips sinks ships, it sunk my career; mental health is real.
Treated now, but still some work to be done....
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 06:04

Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down