Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT

Post by pinger on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 21:06

@ propat... " # 2 . is the MVA evil ? stupid ? are all politicians ? "

Pretty much imo but they have ulterior motives FIRST AND FOREMOST.

pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1241
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 13:36

Networking and social media, Brothers and Sisters.
Peace is a sunset.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 13:30

Here in Hali. we want change without all the bureaucratic red†tape.†It is† possible.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 09:49

# 2 . is the MVA evil ? stupid ? are all politicians ?

well the short answer would be yes because if they actually had some marbles they would make their fight very public .

however that doesn't mean they are not fighting for you behind closed doors .

yup this is how its done if your an MP you are supposed to support the GOC in everything they do all the time that's it that's all even cabinet ministers .

however they do have their time to take their stand on issues important to them and their constituents .

gentlemen I give you the caucus meeting .

the real goings on in these meetings are kept as secret if not more so than any secrets this country has .

MPs will go into and come out of these meetings in lockstep . no problems or disagreements at all .

however what actually happens inside may be very different indeed .

MPs can and do bring up problems their constituents have with GOC policy and legislation both current and proposed . they will bring out stats and political reasoning . they will use select constituents letters both the factual and emotional preferably ones that are both and read these to the caucus . they will do everything they can to sway the GOC at large to make the changes they are looking for .

in the end if they fail they will walk out of the meeting in full support of the GOCs position just like they were when they walked in .

yup its a load of crap for sure and should be different . id love to know if my MP has my back in these meetings or not but they way things are right now we will never know .

all we know is what is made public so that's what we have to judge them by .

propat

Back to top Go down

POLITICS ACCORDING TO PROPAT

Post by Ex Member on Fri 02 Dec 2016, 19:48

# 1 ok guys this is the first post so it will just be an introduction . I'm going to use this thread to blurt out things I pull right out of my but about politics .

boys I was born into politics not something I particularly like but more something I was bombarded with since I was born .

thing is to effect any REAL change you really have to know how and why politicians do what they do . soooo I always pay particular attention to whats going on in the political world as it effects politics in general not just vets as it all can effect vets in some way shape or form .

can the recent pipeline announcements effect vets in any major way ???

you bet your ass they can !!!

I'm sure detailed explanations on this general point will follow but bottom line if ya look at public opinion and the organization of the players in opposition to the GOCs position and demographics this WILL cost the GOC votes and seats . maybe not enough to throw out a government at this time but arguably enough to put a majority at risk .

so right now the GOC WILL want to make up for those losses probably come election time say a year prior give take .

one more similar decision soon can add up to more losses in public opinion and put a re-election at steak . in that case they would want to make up for those losses ASAP .

we make a loud enough noise PROPERLY and we may be one of the demographics †they are looking to make up the losses †or sure up future support .

again money and votes baby that's all its about !

anyway it can be complicated in a big freaktarded spider web at times witch I'm sure I will do but money and votes comes right down to public opinion .

they either have to garner public opinion through BS politics for their dissensions or failing that bow to it as a last resort and change their decision.

look boys most of what will follow as I post in this thread will be facts mixed with some opinion .

why put according to propat ???

because ill just be speaking in simple terms .

I'm going to try to avoid using any more political and advertising terms as necessary .

politics ??? advertising ???? whats the connection ???

we will get their but I'm sure most of you know .

its all a game boys .

a dirty lousy game that requires a team .

we want either to be a valuable team member for the GOC or a feared advisory . whatever it takes to make them spend tax payers dollars to get us on their side .

because lets face it spending their own money to buy votes has become passť . spending tax payers money is much more efficient thus has become the norm.

busy as hell lately but will be here time to time . any questions ? post away . I eventually will read everything if I'm not booted of the sight for following the rules †.

always question authority

propat

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2