ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Post by little rock on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 10:53

Thank God! I was hoping we would hear something on this subject. Or would we need to start another lawsuit. This is Awesome news.

little rock
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:19

thanks for the info.knowing what u said to me a month ago has me being very calm and quiet this time round. it makes total sense that parlimentary memo must be introduced to parliment or some other judicial body. right after the big EVERYBODY GETS 40000 A YEAR UPGRADE 3 months later my elb jumps 1000 a month with my pension put back. certainly blew there upgrade all to hell didnt it. your bang on with your observations so thanks for putting some of us at ease.good luck getting yours.meteck

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:22

to all others teentitan has broken down our chances in the past with more detail.i for one believe hes as right as rights gonna get these days.be patient the call center is awaiting a memo to help explain this process to ordinary folk like ourselves..college is enough on my plate for now so ill chill and watch the snail race from the comfort of my home..

meteck
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleT on Sun 21 Apr 2013, 14:05

I just started to receive ELB a couple of month's ago. If I am re-instated with SISIP LTD and begin to receive SISIP benefits, is the ELB history? Do SISIP benefits offset ELB?

TripleT
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by teentitan on Sun 21 Apr 2013, 15:04

TripleT that is one damn good question! I would start with your VAC Case Manager first and see what she/he says.

I'm pretty sure you can't collect both but when it comes to cross-over of PA and NVC I get confused.
teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2013, 15:09

triplt t from my understanding of the policies sisip is the first payer so you will lose the elb payments.

propat

Back to top Go down

ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Post by meteck on Mon 22 Apr 2013, 11:58

TALKED to veterens ombudsmans office today.once again its the 64000 dollar question and once again was told check back next week,although its obvious that we on elb have been fucked up by the same formula there seems to be no great hurry to rectify said condition. the whole world thinks its gonna happen but until something comes officially from vac its a waiting game..sorry all.

meteck
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top