Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

ELB Class Action Law Suit

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Post by Ex Member on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 18:14

Yep, what i'm really saying is this; these people you think are in power, really are not, they only react to what they are forced to do.
My point is, you are in power, and by gattering each and every bit of info you can on this subject you can get a clearer image of what is really going on.
Do not beleive them one bit, cause they are lying to you all the way, but by (reading betwen the lines) or really trying to understand their goal, you can go ahead and stand up to them, understanding their agenda and goal is the only way to be in power.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Brasidas on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 14:10

Not sure filling in the blanks with my imagination is the best road to walk right now. Think I will wait for something concrete before judging what is going on.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by EZRider on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 19:56

'read between the lines' Shocked 

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 13:41

Brasidas, this link is as you can see the house of commons standing commetee on veterans affairs, slowmo, takes days even weeks before a report is shown. Be patient and read the reports when an update is done. This is at house level and does not show anything discussed at other levels, this is where the real action is, it's hard to find, but if you can read between the lines this link is a start.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 13:20

When he posted the link, I was able to listen to Guy Parent's presentation to the Veterans Affairs committee. While I didn't hear him say anything about retro payments, he did mention that it needs to be increased from 75% to 90% of pre-release pay. This move alone would put several hundred more in our pockets each month, so will likely never happen, at least under the current leadership.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3290
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by EZRider on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 11:50

Brasidas wrote:What are we suppose to be looking at in the link Roadkingclaw.  I don't see anything pertaining to ELB.
Me either. Anyone with factual information pertaining to ELB retro, please feel free to share.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chillier76 on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 11:45

just got my monthly call from Jose McIver,,, still nothing to report on the ELB retro, don't imagine we'll hear anything now until well after xmas... fml

chillier76
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 11:29

What are we suppose to be looking at in the link Roadkingclaw. I don't see anything pertaining to ELB.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Thu 28 Nov 2013, 09:47

I appreciate those who have had contact from the OVO, but right now, we need more than just hints and innuendo. If they have a date that we can watch out for, or specific press conference we should tune into, fine, but simply saying "something" is heading our way, just leaves too much to the imagination in the terms of what and when.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Nov 2013, 09:30

Money coming from VAC budget is wrong, this cannot be accepted, instead money should come from surplus made by energy company such as oïl sands, big pharma, private banks, and so on. The Alberta provincial budget is based on oïl sands, that shows how our GOC budget is based on, they have surplus and in a political bubble.
Bottum line is; the money is ours, they stole it from us, and we need it back, they know what they did is wrong and are trying to hide behind their lawyers and political smoke screen. Let's make sure in every possible way that our money comes back to us. It's my money and i want it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 on Thu 28 Nov 2013, 07:40

I would like to see something happen but whoever the sources are may be shooting out false hopes at Christmas time. I wouldn't bet on it to buy xmas gifts.
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Nov 2013, 07:25

What surplus are you talking about! The current Harper government is still running 9 billion yearly deficits and is planning with all the cuts coming to Vac and the military (currently at 69000 but will be reduced to 60000 within 5 years) to balance the budget in fiscal year 2015-2016 , any money paid to recover the elb retro will be paid out of vac operating budget!

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck on Thu 28 Nov 2013, 06:55

i know for a fact that a portion of the 5 to 10 billion in surplus is being held back because of a few reasons but one of them is that they have publicly said that pension liabilities in the next year needs to be delt with.....we are a pension liability people........hang in there no one has EVER said NO.....yet lol...im going south till new year so hopefully I come back to the 60 grand they stole from me since 2007..........cheers

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 17:40

Sapper I sent the info needed. Hope it helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next