Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

ELB Class Action Law Suit

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Guest on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 20:11

Exactly, let's drag them back to court, justice works if you beleive in it, Harper beleives in Israel, Bilderbergers, new world order, Zionist, big oïl, banks, power coorp, immigration over citizens, big pharma, Monsanto, and all the works he said it a zillions times, his priorities are the ecomony and jobs.
Ecomony; at G20 meeting, he said that the world ecomony or new world order is his priority, not Canada's economy.
Jobs, yeah right, low wadge unpaid and no benefit jobs in order to profit big company just like 3rd world countries.
All he want's is a new world order, Israel is his priority cause they are evil and are most of them pure Zionist with a goal to rule the world.
COMMENT REMOVED BY FORUM MASTER
We now have evangelist extremist at perlament hall seating at many very important desk and office, they have a pass to each and everyone of your files trough Ottawa Library and more.
We are totally being screwed by Harper and his lawyers in the name of the economy, not ours, the new world order economy big companys, big oïl big pharma and so on.
Wake up, what we are facing is pure evil, they have no soul like us, their goal is to feed from our dispare, negative emotions, and sorrow. They are negative beings.
They abused of their power over us, and killed and injured some of us.
They think that a dead soldier is a good soldier, they think they now dont ow anything to soldiers and vets.
You know the drill, never surrender, it's never over till it's over, never give up.
Expose Harper and his Policy to the world, let them judge if support to Zionist Israel and big oïl is more important then broken Canadien soldiers with missing and/or broken body parts and destroyed spirit and minds, suffering every second of each and every day.
Does it work that way, getting killed and injured for a Policy in the name of money for the all mighty Harper and his evil freinds; are we Worth no more than a simple Policy. Well if that is the case, we should fight our Policy of right and wrong.
They stole all that we are and also stole our money for over 40 years.
We cant get our missing limbs back but we sure can get our missing pride, and that is by justice and honnor.
Let the world know, heck the whole univers about how they are treating us, about how they stole from us, and about their evil ways.
I am angry as hell and i wont take it anymore, let love be the truth, let us be organised in order to be true in our quest in justice and honnor in order to make sure they respect their 100 years old promise to us who gave all for their word. Une promesse est une promesse et doit être respecté.

Back to top Go down

Post by chillier76 on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 16:42

bigrex wrote:I too was hoping for some news leading up to today, but I will keep hoping that this will be resolved. Silence is not a sign of an absolute, and only once Harper or Fantino stand in public and say that there will be no retro payments of ELB, will I give up hope, until the next election anyways.
and then we drag them back to court

chillier76
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 15:36

I too was hoping for some news leading up to today, but I will keep hoping that this will be resolved. Silence is not a sign of an absolute, and only once Harper or Fantino stand in public and say that there will be no retro payments of ELB, will I give up hope, until the next election anyways.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3245
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 14:50

Brigitte you are right, don't give up, it's only a mather of time.
We already won our case, well 50% of it with sisip, is the same thing concerning us and Peter Mckay already said it loud and clear a year ago, retro concerns all vets, not just the sisip case.
Half full or half empty, i would much rather think of it as half full.
Never give up, never surrender, till it's over.

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte63 on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 11:34

Don't give up just yet people!! it will be settled and we will get our retro back!! A Charlottetown source tells me that it is a question of getting the OK to go ahead and process!!!

I'm still positive!!! Very Happy cheers 

brigitte63
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jack22 on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 09:27

I am with you on your last post. you are the voice of reason. I am going to the parade, remember and i will go forword in my life.
Jack

jack22
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 07:41

Since nothing has been reported on this issue it's time to assume case closed and move on.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 22:45

Back to top Go down

Post by jack22 on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 16:09

Bonjour!

Few observations that i want to share whit you fellows vets. On the 9th october 2013 the Canada gazette state that the War Veterans Allowances will not be deducted med pension (same as SISIP, ELB and CFIS ) as of first oct 2013. So Far no info about that pop out from Vac and his minister, maybe vac consider it is not important to give the senior vet any info. To me it is looking like a big lack of respect to these seniors Vets. So now imagine about retro info !!!

The only one, that i saw challenged the minister about WVA and ELB retro, is Michael Blais in an open letter in the Ottawa citizen last week or two.

To my knowledge is the only one to do so, all others partners seems remains pasives for a while.

With respect, Salut Jack

jack22
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:45

Ya I remember that statement, I wonder what MC decided

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas on Sun 03 Nov 2013, 09:39

When was the last time anyone talked to McInnes Cooper? Are they accepting calls again? It seems to me there was a period where every call was directed to voice mail.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jack22 on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 14:50

I am affraid that, Brasidas hit on something right, in is last post.
I got in toucht with MCINNES COOPER last summer about a class action. The law firm told me:'' There has been a proposal for a class action to recover retroactive amounts of VAC disability benefits that were deducted from ELB put before our firm’s Board of Directors. No decision has been made.''
Personnely i do not know what i can do! Like many of you out there, i am in the dark like a stupid mushroom!!!

Jack

jack22
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 12:18

It always seems like nothing will happen, but it will definetly cost the government more if this has to go to court. There is no way we will lose in court. How many more months will it take. I'm still betting on next April.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by jack22 on Wed 30 Oct 2013, 20:05

Salut to you all,  i do not have anything new about ELB Retro. Personnely i whrote twice to the minister of VAC. Got a first letter from the minister with all kinds of answers but no one regarding the ELB retro, the second one was answered by a clerk saying the same bla bla bla that they serve to the Ombudsman. You may read it on the july 23 Ombudsman blog. I catch a plaid from Michael Blais (president of veterans advocacy) in the Ottawa Citizen blog. He plaid many very importants topics including retro of ELB and WPA. Here is the link:

http://blogs.ottawacitizen.com/2013/10/17/veterans-want-solid-action-not-words-from-harper-government/

It is to bad that the minister and the GOC remain silent ....not so long ago i remember  big part of our life was Situation, Mission, Execution.......

Here is the link if you would like to follow the standing committee on Veterans affairs:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/committeebusiness/CommitteeMeetings.aspx?Cmte=ACVA&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=2&Language=E

Jack

jack22
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5