Web Site Name?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Web Site Name?

Post by Ex Member on Sat 03 Dec 2016, 17:50

If you where building a web site for the main purpose of shaming the GOC treatments of NVC Vets and making the public aware of the true situation of Veterans today.  Not the magic wand image of our current useless MVA portrays to the public, the correct truth.  Time for the curtain to open up on what really goes on at.VAC.

A concise short message that the public will understand and see what the Liberal Government is doing to the Veteran Community.

Please submit ideas of a name.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Web Site Name?

Post by Guest on Sat 03 Dec 2016, 21:04

hmmm hard to say buds . I'm guessing it would all come down to how interactive the sight would be and so on and if it is being used as an organization or is the being used as a sight for an organization . I would suggest the former if you are heading that way .

as for a name for the sight or org you will want something official sounding something authoritative as well . perception is well you know . the name will be important for civi perception .

Canadian council on veterans benefits and programs ...

Canadian council on veterans benefits and programs website ...

Canadian veterans council on programs and benefits ...

whatever you get the jist .

avoid advocacy .. advocate and whatnot . these words take away from the authoritive nature of the name thus having the same effect on the message .

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Sat 03 Dec 2016, 22:48

Why not something like forgottensoldiers?
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 04 Dec 2016, 02:17

CSAT already does a fine job informing the Veterans of benifits and helping Veterans with a platform to voice opinions.

I am more thinking of just educated the public of the plight of Veterans in regards to dealing with VAC and GOC.  Do it Anonymous with no organization.  I would also include a real live conference area that would promote talk among veterans and public.  I feel strongly that the best solution is through the public in order to correct past wrongdoings of all past Governments in power.  

The stakeholders meetings to this point seem not very fruitful unless your the MVA himself and everything accordingly to him is great with his mandate and opening all those offices. Prove me wrong stakeholders and actually represent all Veterans concerns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Sun 04 Dec 2016, 11:50

Public Enlightenment Message Source Demonstrating the Governments Failure to Care for it's Injured Soldiers
Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 5519
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 04 Dec 2016, 17:51

ya I get that steelgunner . like I said about the org thing "if you are heading that way"

didn't know because you didn't say .

I in know way thought about it educating vets on benefits or programs because I understood your original post nor does the examples of names I proposed state that .

most times where or who the message is coming from is as important if not more so than the message itself when it comes to how the general public will perceive it .

say the mainstream media picks up on your message witch I'm sure will be a good one .

they will reference where it comes from . if they reference the sight ???? put yourself in a civie readers mind .

if the message on vets issues is coming from joeys gulf clowns collage they will not take it very serious .

if it comes from Canadian veterans advocacy they take it more seriously because even though they may not know them they perceive them as a vets org representing vets kind of like a union .

if its coming from "Canadian council on veterans benefits and programs website" or
"Canadian council on veterans benefits and programs" or something like that ( just examples ) this will be taken more serious as many might believe this is THEE official representation of all vets or an actual government agency .

just political gamesmanship buds but IT WORKS .

whats in a name???

as for speaking to the public you are speaking to the quire . been saying that for years . public opinion buds it all comes down to that . you have it to the proper extent you win . its that simple . you get public opinion on your side to the extent the general public is showing the GOC their displeasure with blogging letter righting emails and what not you can make the politicians dance like marionettes .

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 05 Dec 2016, 07:12

Keep networking and passing the word amongst ourselves (veterans).
We'll exclude all politicians (look at the d!ck head elite(elitism my ASS) here in NS, locking out students).
Networking through Facebook and social media is the key and even low social society have it...simple to press send.
The veterans online network will be overwhelming i.e 3000 veterans marching in support of the pipeline (amazing how fast they can reroute something EH!)
They lied to us, read the legislation and they still have not added the PA back....they added a policy book of how they will control your life book. 
When did you stop serving your country?
SHAME
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 05 Dec 2016, 07:24

The most important thing they teach us in college (Business Management) is networking....so, keep plugging away and  network Ladies and Gentleman.
PresidentS DictatorS Prime MinisterS
They are all the same, they'll beat you with a stick if you do not do what your told...CSIS,RCMP,PROVINCICIAL POLICE,LOCAL POLICE AND RIGHT DOWN TO THE BY-LAW OFFICER....do what your told...lol...we live in a free society.
Can't even walk my dog without seeing a sign with a warning on it.
BUT WE ARE A BREED OF OUR OWN "VETERANS"
ONCE out, the leash is off boys and girls and who's more elite...Joe politician with no life experience, expect lying and increasing their own wages or a soldier of Canada.
Stand up against the machine, The Colonel did.
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1097
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top