Moved to Veteran Help

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Moved to Veteran Help

Post by Ex Member on Wed 13 May 2015, 19:28

A joint sounds good right now want to join me Mr otoole i think your leaking seritonan!!!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Wed 13 May 2015, 22:46

What can you expect. he is a right wing politician after all. Besides, if he supported medical marijuana for Veterans, he would have a harder time towing the party line during the election, when they start slinging mud at JT, and his stance on legalized marijuana.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags on Thu 14 May 2015, 09:00

One can never underestimate the importance of a sedative effect on a PTSD or Combat Stress event. Better, way way better, then booze or a Opium based drug. I dont use but I have friends that do and can see the important impact that a little herb has on them. Best of all it has no real side effects or negative health impacts other then as smoking a cig would. The Conservatives who believe too much in Christian crap values that skew there view of life through fogged over morality goggles. They need to walk a better path in life void of uneducated christian values if they want to sound reasonable. As an ex Drug and Alcohol coord in the Army I know the benefit and low impact of Herb.  

Rags

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by czerv on Thu 14 May 2015, 16:14

Rags: please, do not sling mud on Christianity. Thanks

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 14 May 2015, 16:45

hey czerv I think you may have misunderstood . I may be wrong but it reads to me that he is not knocking Christianity at all ore even Christian values .
it seems to me he is knocking the GOC for using uneducated Christian values alone to form official opinion's and policy when it comes to more technical subjects
like medicine instead of using actual verified medical research and evidence .

at least that's what it looks like to me.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman on Thu 14 May 2015, 17:10

Hey smoke it toke it water bottle it hot knife it I don't give a crap as long it's not crack And yes I still think it does not matter who have on our side it's just another politician with No balls and it will not stop with there stupidity who makes double our bucks sorry about the rant I'm just stoned and drunk

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Moved to Veteran Help

Post by Rags on Fri 15 May 2015, 08:23

Czerv,
 Propat is correct...thanks for that Pro,
 My view is that the GOC currently run by people that believe in the fundamentalist right wing teachings and beliefs of the Christian right are looking at many GOC issues from a perspective that is clouded by false morality teachings of the christian right. There is a separation of Church and state for a reason. The PM panders to his christian right supporters and the over 70 crowd. The over 70 crowd dont understand the herb issue or gay issue the christian right crowd dont understand anything. Nothing wrong with religion if ya lean that way just dont make it right wing fundamentalism. All fundamentalist be they Sikh, Jewish, Isis or Christian...many others, are all bad for society. That does not mean the normal middle of the road belivers of above said religions!
I may be bias.....so I maybe wrong.....I doubt it though, Im an atheist or maybe remotely on the edge of a Buddhist or Pagan. That admission so you know my bias. Born a Catholic, born and raised by the church in a convent, destine to be a priest...........found education joined the army went to war walked in the real valley of death amoung the living dying and the dead and knew then at that moment there was no god. As  Progressive Conservative I dont accept any GOC entity making society choices in legislation that have a bias religious view in any way shape or form.

Rags

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top