Western Canada’s first medical marijuana support service focused on helping veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and chronic pain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Western Canada’s first medical marijuana support service focused on helping veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and chronic pain

Post by Bruce72 on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 19:37

Firebird, I will fight the GOC tooth and nail on this issue to protect our quality of life. We do not deserve to be subjected to pills that adversely affect our lives.

Bruce72
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2014-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Canada’s first medical marijuana support service focused on helping veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and chronic pain

Post by Rifleman on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 20:03

I'm with you Bruce let the battle begin

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieRoyal on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 07:30

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm point taken but what am I ASAP'ing Firebird, as I stated I am the ignorant one cheers.
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 08:21

Just making a silly by repeating ASAP and putting this after it , nothing meant by it other than that.

Very Happy

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Western Canada’s first medical marijuana support service focused on helping veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and chronic pain

Post by RobbieRoyal on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 09:50

Very Happy
RobbieRoyal
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top