TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e

Post by MarieH on Sun 09 Jul 2017, 22:01

thanks for your response Johnny, I am almost 55 and I got the form in the mail last week, however I got it a little bit earlier (2 years in Oct) because I mentioned to my CM last May that my family doctor is retiring in Nov and I would not have a Doctor to fill out the form, then she said she would send it earlier. I think it is best for me to have it fill out by my current doctor than a doctor who does not know me at all or have the stress to find one to fill it out. At least this one did fill out my SISIP forms twice. An OT could be an option also. I was hoping to read that some people did give a sheet to their doc with the questionnaire.

MarieH
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Simm on Sun 09 Jul 2017, 22:39

yes, I wonder about this form, as I have not had a family doctor in over a decade, when I feel sick/get hurt I simply attend an out patients clinic
Artie Simm
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Armygunner on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 20:36

When you receive your VAC671 it should specify which disability should be reassessed. If this is not stated ask "VAC" for clarification.

Armygunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 20:50

When I received my reply... (reassessment TPI) it did indeed specify my disability.

The letter goes on.... " ...{VAC) has completed a review of your total and permanent incapacity designation.
We have determined that you continue to meet the VAC definition of totally and permanently incapacitated due to your ... "
bla bla bla.

Trying hard to remember or find a follow up med form for my doctor to have filled out which I would have a copy of that would have triggered TPI continuity.
I must have done that... or a QOL.

MarieH... finding an available doctor let alone a competent one is a son of a 'bee'.
Top that off with them dealing with VAC  Sad

2 cents
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2