SISIP 2015 Tax Reassessment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never Received T4As and T5 from Manulife

Post by suzieqtl on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:10

I suddenly had CRA re-assess my 2015 taxes for supposed T4As and T5 released by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife). I didn't know what they were talking about because I never personally received copies. Also, I have been out of the CF since 2000. So I have no idea why they would reassess 2015 all by itself.
I got copies of these forms sent to me by CRA but I don't know who to call in Manulife because I have had no dealings with them.
I received a modest pension that doesn't even cover my mortgage and a very modest 5% medical that I had to fight for.
But that was all done long before we moved back to Ontario from Winnipeg. Does someone have a contact that I can call to figure out exactly what is going on.
I thought it had something to do with my LIRA from U of Manitoba when I worked there but then when I saw the actual form, I saw they had my service number on it, so I know it has something to do with the military.

suzieqtl
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-04-07

Back to top Go down

SISIP 2015 Tax Reassessment

Post by Trooper on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 13:47

suzieqtl wrote:I suddenly had CRA re-assess my 2015 taxes for supposed T4As and T5 released by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife).  I didn't know what they were talking about because I never personally received copies.  Also, I have been out of the CF since 2000.  So I have no idea why they would reassess 2015 all by itself.
I got copies of these forms sent to me by CRA but I don't know who to call in Manulife because I have had no dealings with them.
I received a modest pension that doesn't even cover my mortgage and a very modest 5% medical that I had to fight for.
But that was all done long before we moved back to Ontario from Winnipeg.  Does someone have a contact that I can call to figure out exactly what is going on.
I thought it had something to do with my LIRA from U of Manitoba when I worked there but then when I saw the actual form, I saw they had my service number on it, so I know it has something to do with the military.

SISIP SERVICES - MANULIFE 1-800-565-0701
Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top