Disability Chart/ %

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disability Chart/ %

Post by Artie Simm on Fri 26 May 2017, 17:42

Not to be a bother but I am useless finding anything on line either here or through the VAC website. Somewhere I once saw a chart that shows the varying degree of payment based on the severity of your injuries , i.e. 5% = 100/month etc. Where can I find it? The one I originally saw was about 10 years old, I just wonder if there is an updated one or if VAC even used that method anymore?
Artie Simm
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Disability Chart/ %

Post by Guest on Fri 26 May 2017, 17:58

Artie Simm wrote:Not to be a bother but I am useless finding anything on line either here or through the VAC website. Somewhere I once saw a chart that shows the varying degree of payment based on the severity of your injuries , i.e. 5% = 100/month etc. Where can I find it? The one I originally saw was about 10 years old, I just wonder if there is an updated one or if VAC even used that method anymore?

Disability Pension: http://www.veterans.gc.ca/pdf/services/disability-pension/Disability-Pension-Rates-2017.pdf

Disability Award: http://www.veterans.gc.ca/pdf/services/disability-award/disaward_17-1.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Simm on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 08:39

sorry, I know this is also probably listed somewhere else, but is there a breakdown of how VAC arrives at a %. I know there is a series of categories and a number is assigned based on injury severity, but where would I find that, thanks.
Artie Simm
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmo12 on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 08:57

cosmo12
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down