Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Great response time

Go down

Great response time

Post by Guest on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 07:47

Great response time

Michael Blais

Sent a introduction message new minister late last week defining Sacred OBLIGATION and the CVA principles in respect to equality in recognition of national sacrifice....

Good response time. Good response re request to speak to issues, we shall see...

Dear Mike,

It is an honour to be given the opportunity to serve as the Minister of Veterans Affairs and Associate Minister of National Defence. I am humbled to have been called upon to meet the Governmentís commitment to serve our nationís Veterans and their families.

In the days and weeks ahead, as I work to familiarize myself with the Department, I am eager to speak with you and learn more about the important work that you do for those you represent. I am committed to continuing the dialogue with stakeholders as we work together to improve benefits and services.

Thank you for your contribution to ensuring that Canada's Veterans and their families are treated with the care, compassion and respect they deserve.

There is a great deal of work for us to do, and I look forward to working together.

Yours truly,

The Honourable Seamus OíRegan, PC, MP
Minister of Veterans Affairs | Ministre des Anciens Combattants
66 rue Slater Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0P4
(613) 996-4649 |

Back to top Go down