Disability Pension Reassessment

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Disability Pension Reassessment

Post by pinger on Tue 26 Sep 2017, 14:14

Just tacking in here.

Nemo wrote... " Bigrex. I had filled out the medical questionnaire. And even tho my condition which was covered under the Pension Act had worsened, they failed to increase my pension. "

I went through the same scenario in regards to a disability pensiion re-assessment Nemo. I too am under the old PA and a question stands out REALLY REAL clear to me. Did you just apply for a just a re-assessment, or a brand new consequential claim regarding your pensioned condition?

I've done both. AKA being a dual client under both charters. Somehow... I did it.

Was very time consuming and fracking brutal to go through. (Did I say worse BTB?)

Could not find the VaC link possibly relevant for you Nemo, but it's in csat somewhere, including the previous page by Trooper.

Fairest winds....

Last edited by pinger on Tue 26 Sep 2017, 14:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : memory)
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Sep 2017, 17:03

pinger wrote:Just tacking in here.

Nemo wrote... " Bigrex. I had filled out the medical questionnaire. And even tho my condition which was covered under the Pension Act had worsened, they failed to increase my pension. "

I went through the same scenario in regards to a disability pensiion re-assessment Nemo. I too am under the old PA and a question stands out REALLY REAL clear to me. Did you just apply for a just a re-assessment, or a brand new consequential claim regarding your pensioned condition?

I've done both. AKA being a dual client under both charters. Somehow... I did it.

Was very time consuming and fracking brutal to go through. (Did I say worse BTB?)

Could not find the VaC link possibly relevant for you Nemo, but it's in csat somewhere, including the previous page by Trooper.

Fairest winds....

http://csat.top-talk.net/t4244-old-claims-versus-new-ones

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo on Tue 26 Sep 2017, 17:43

Thanks. Will check it out.
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2