Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Minister of Veteran's Affairs Mandate Letter from Trudeau

Post by Teentitan on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 11:03

OMG! What a crock of bullshyte!

Does JT even know he's two years into his term and the "tone" of his caucus should have changed by now which means update the precious mandate letter.

Veterans are going to be facing another 2 years of nothing but cluster F**K's from this gov't!
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 12:40

Words are not actions. Two years into their mandate and nothing has really changed for the majority of disabled veterans. Agree....total bullshyte.
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Yesterday at 16:48

I had a thought today that itís my quess that the new ďLife Pension PolicyĒ will be announced a day or so before Remberance Day. Iím sure this announcement will be a huge PR deal. Itís only been 2 yrs in the making. Time is ticking away, and this has got to be one of the best keep secrets. Folks working on this must be sealed in a rm at VA.lol.
But like someone said, if it is something good for the Vets, we should have heard about it by now. I am sure it will be announced prior to Xmas break, but will not be in affect until after the next election.
Whatís your thoughts on it? Johnny Out,,VVV...
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Yesterday at 17:33

Mmm . . . probably an insulting carrot.
Better yet, ALL parties will have a very fine promise of it before the next darn election.

A while back, I felt the return of the old pa was a given.
I was wrong, but who knows what the next 10 years will bring †scratch

In the meantime... I'm not holding my breathe for jack squat.
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrucker Yesterday at 20:55

that word "option" is the elephant in the room. †Its a bigger secret than Camp Mirage...lol. †I wouldn't expect anthing remotely what they promised......I mean they have a new terrorist family to pay off now. †First they paid off that Khadr a**hole......now its his brother-in-laws turn. †Hell they should of dealt with them years ago.......sorry but it turns my stomach when we have fellow brothers and sisters out on the street
LostTrucker
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Today at 22:24

People, I'm not on here much anymore but I logged in to chime in on this topic even though I don't say much but I read when I do come on here. This in my opinion is the way things will go down with this current government.

Trudeau will use all his power he has not to lose the next election. What he is going t do is introduce the return of the lifelong pension just prior to the next election. It will be on paper but not implemented until he's re-elected and in that fiscal year (he will say).

Now if your smart, you will not vote for this f*cking idiot again. All his bells and whistles should not be accepted and taken as his word. Because everything he's brought forward has been a pile of sh*t. 75-90% of pre release pay..many got the shaft. Lump sum increase with the actual amounts decresead from what they should have been. I don't know about you guys but my difference should have been $80,000 not $40,000. Every item is either greased or buttered without any real difference. Tell me this, how can old pension act vets get benefits under the new charter or get lump sums under the new charter yet new charter vets get stuck with a lump that does not equal a lifetime pension. If you guys and gals think for one second that the government is out there to make it easier for vets, think again! The government has literally broken the law in interfering with the patient that received a medical prescription for medical marijuana, agreed to pay for X number of grams, then tells you they're not paying anymore. That people is illegal. Tell me where they've paid for a prescription of opioids then said to you they're cutting that funding. Because the government thinks vets want to get high and that they DO NOT THINK ITS MEDICINE, because they've never taken other medicines away right? So everyone can stop worrying about "lifelong pensions". It will not happen in my opinion. Supreme out

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2016-11-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top