Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Statement on local news

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Statement on local news

Post by Wildthing on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 18:35

Nav, Nav, Nav. Lmao MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄.
It never gets any easier people being a mushroom kept in the dark and fed "S".
I think they have been working on this for a month not not two year's! Also take into account it is a sisip lawyer running the show...
Nav mentioned sisip would be for extracurricular activities, if this is the case then soldier's should be able to purchase from a private insurer and pay their own premium which allowes them a tax free claim and the right to an injury lawyer who work's strictly for them.
Nav don't want no picture ⛷
Nvc living breathing nightmare for veterans, that needs totally rebuilt not refurbished.
Here Nav this one's on me 🍺

Wildthing
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2017-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 15:46

just finished watching ? period on tv and they asked JT many times when will we know about pensions will it be before house leaves for xmas JT gave his standard response its old gov fault vets want them to take there time getting it right and would not say when announcement will be made it must be so good he wants to keep us in limbo and keep watching our heads spin before they tell us we got a lump of coal

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 15:36

Pair of JT,s fancy Canadian Socks for every Vet under the tree..lol
Ok JT, now 4 days left to announce the pension, where is it?
Johnny getting anxious Out,,VVV...
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by NAVRATILOVA on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 14:39

Life time paid membership for Royal Canadian Legion for Teen!

NAVRATILOVA
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2017-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by NAVRATILOVA on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 14:38

Costco and CF appreciation card teaming up with new card. This fulfill s the ID card promised

NAVRATILOVA
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NAVRATILOVA on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 14:34

Autographed framed photo of Justin Trudeau for every veteran.

NAVRATILOVA
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NAVRATILOVA on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 14:00

Rumour.... Sisip ltd only for non service related injuries?????? Vac will handle everything service related
Rumours flying at Legion! Expecting big announcement

NAVRATILOVA
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 11:14

the way i look at it take the best thing that could happen for us toss out the window take the next 5 best things that could happen and toss them as well then maybe we get closer to something that pisses us all off and they find a new way to plant pretty flowers in the pile of dung that smells like roses to them and call it a life long pension option for vets maybe the wait be over by the end of the week but one thing that we should give them credit for is this has been the best kept secret of all time not that i say its good for us but no leaks in this gov when it comes to taking care of us for life

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 08:29

If there is no sacred obligations to veterans everyone is at risk of being thrown for a loop when this announcement comes for life time pensions even PA veterans.
They have so many options so many variables to choose from now. We are talking about the liberal's and liberal's love taxes! Note anyone on PA has already gone past the 7.5 year's that the lump sum covers at it's maximum and in total...

Wildthing
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 14:05

Wild thing - yep your so right. Smiley Walt he was called when he was in, and a perfect fit now as we get Very Happy and lies. It amazes me the amount of Generals we had that just fade, and don’t back there Brothers when Out. Rick Hillier is one that I would have thought would have our backs, but that never happened. VVV...
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 13:40

Guess your uncle Walt didn't like being called neutered on Seamus fb he's jumping into the picture. About time he's only how many suicides to late.
Sorry no glory for you!!!
I know I'm blunt propat 😁
But a turd sprinkled with sugar is still a turd !!!

Wildthing
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NAVRATILOVA on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:43

They will announce it , along side a bunch of veterans groups, and Pat eAch other all on the back, check off the mandate letter and that will be it, done over and out . No other party was going to do anything more except O'Toole and the id cards and the NDP was a total waste. I guess it's Team Trudeau for us veterans!

NAVRATILOVA
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:14

Yesterday Seamus and Uncle Walt where on PEI at the HQ. Not sure if that means anything for the announcement. But my quess is the red tape bean counters/so called Policy writers where going over the announcement with them. Should be this week coming. But who the frack knows..Johnny Out.. VVV...
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 09:10

well its not like the gov to hand out something with out taking something else away i would say what ever they come out with and they ask to know what you want to do make sure you take your time to see all the smoke and mirrors before making any choice i am sure in order to get a life long you must give up something and if they bump us up to 100% pre release salary from current 90% but lets say they take away cia and supplement then at the end of the day that would mean a $21k lose for me in my situation but elb might get put life long with survivors benefits either way lose now lose later i think that will be something close to the option hopefully i am out to lunch like normal and they fix everything and we all happy but that's not vacs way normally take best case and toss out the window

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vaincre on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 08:58

do you think that if we have pension for life we will lose profits ELB, CIA / SUP

vaincre
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top