Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:26

Whatever!!! (that means dumbass bosn).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:25

bigrex wrote:What Teen is talking about is taking personal responsibility for your actions. If you don't want to come onto CSAT, don't. Nobody is forcing you to sit at your computer, open your web browser, go to your bookmarks and not only read the comments, but then make inflammatory comments about them and others. But if you log off, and delete your cookies, even if you do come to the site, you will not be able to comment without at least typing in your password first. But Honestly, if making comments is such a compulsion, that you are not physically able to stop yourself, then deleting your profile will not help, since you would just simply create a new profile the moment your compulsion took over. That would be like asking someone for help moving out of a crackhouse, to fight an addiction to crack, and then moving into the house across the street. The addiction is still there, but now you have a few more steps to feed it.So the only person who can kick your obvious addiction to CSAT, is you.

It is a joke that no one can delete someone who repeatedly has asked to be booted!!! Lets Fix that BigRex!

I just bet we all will come back hopefully better veterans.

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:22

lmfao now wild i think your a funny guy and i do wish you would stay but leadership is not something i see in you. leadership brings people together you toss around anger all the time you remind of a a kid in school who wants to bully others i want you to stay so that we can help you overcome the person you pretend to be on here cause i sure hope you not like this in real life. we try to stay positive and i do feel you just fishing and hoping we bite thats why i do feel your just saying what you think will make others laugh. if you ever worked for me in military i would have you out the door long ago lol but i believe your broken in ways i can't begin to understand and seeing i am broken as well then we a fine kettle of fish. if you do stay i hope you start holding yourself more accountable and show some sort of respect to others and if you can not find a path then i do wish you well and hope for your family's sake you let go some of this verbal diarrhea go and find some sort of inner peace. as always wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:07

No I think it's if I see a shit grenade being thrown at a fellow veteran and I'm close enough to protect them I'll pick it up and throw it back. That's what great leaders do.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 16:58

What Teen is talking about is taking personal responsibility for your actions. If you don't want to come onto CSAT, don't. Nobody is forcing you to sit at your computer, open your web browser, go to your bookmarks and not only read the comments, but then make inflammatory comments about them and others. But if you log off, and delete your cookies, even if you do come to the site, you will not be able to comment without at least typing in your password first. But Honestly, if making comments is such a compulsion, that you are not physically able to stop yourself, then deleting your profile will not help, since you would just simply create a new profile the moment your compulsion took over. That would be like asking someone for help moving out of a crackhouse, to fight an addiction to crack, and then moving into the house across the street. The addiction is still there, but now you have a few more steps to feed it.So the only person who can kick your obvious addiction to CSAT, is you.
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3292
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 16:18

ScottyG wrote:There is a tear in my beer. I am about to kick steel gunner in the ass.
Sincerely i want to be deleted CJ hopefully before wildthing.
You live right near your office go in and delete yourself delete me while you  are at it. Let me suggest a new avatar troll name(Guess who).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 16:01

Teentitan wrote:have you or Wildthing ever seen the "Log Out" at the top of the page?  It's right beside your name....go ahead each of you give it a try.  You'll be surprised it will actually remove you from being able to post.

If anything you have both shown your great followers definitely not leader material.
talk about a leader did you once ever tell veteran's this is a government site.
There is a difference between log out and delete numbnuts.

Back to top Go down

Teen is right I am a follower ....... in some ways

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 15:20

Your right never a leader but i tried ....i have succeed in some ways mind you .....i let 2 individuals get under my skin. For that shame on me.I will work harder to win your favor in the leadership area. I hope others will consider it too .Sincerely teen you are right. May be thats is why it toook me 19 years to be a mcpl... Cheers

Last edited by ScottyG on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 12:44

have you or Wildthing ever seen the "Log Out" at the top of the page? It's right beside your name....go ahead each of you give it a try. You'll be surprised it will actually remove you from being able to post.

If anything you have both shown your great followers definitely not leader material.
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3314
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Dec 2017, 22:32

Darn still here ....i had a dream.....CJ please delete me 1st ....

Back to top Go down

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Dec 2017, 22:08

There is a tear in my beer. I am about to kick steel gunner in the ass.
Sincerely i want to be deleted CJ hopefully before wildthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5